• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Blankspace2010

• HBK-79

• Into The Void

On 6/17/2022 at 4:21 PM, JBJT2786 said:

Ya saying who is she when she played one of the most prominent LGBTQ characters on tv this generation. :rip:

This woman is still a Z-list/borderline C-list actress.

The truth is that no one outside a nerd culture watches these superhero shows that CW likes to crank out all the time.

On 6/17/2022 at 4:28 PM, Nightingale said:

If people watch the clip it’s actually not as big a deal as ATRL is trying to make it. She said neither of them were very outgoing or made an effort to be friends. A celebrity doesn’t have to be BFFs with everyone just being she’s a celebrity. But the actress felt like Avril owed her something since she tried to shade those meet and greet photos

MTE

I at first thought she was just relating her experience, but then I sensed some shadiness from her when she started dragging the M&G incident.:deadvision:

22 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

@D.M.F wdyt 

My thoughts are on the first page lol.

On 6/18/2022 at 2:13 AM, Protocol said:

2002 Avril was a known brat, but she did pepper spray Dr Luke and then laughed about it to his face as he cried in pain so we stan

We Have To Stan :clap3:

I’m a super pleasant person but even I have bad days. Avril is human. No one is nice 100% of the time.

On 6/18/2022 at 6:20 AM, Keter said:

I have to say Avril is the one artist that is just completely inconsequential and irrelevant to me. Even people I don’t care for, like Madonna, I use ha hits. Avril is just dry, wooden, no personality, ugly signing voice, crap personality. What’s the damn appeal? She doesn’t do anything. 

i think her singing voice is quite beautiful and under utilised

kinda funny to see a working professional reference the Avril meet and greet pics though :skull:

I mean she didn't say Avril was a devil or anything, just that she had no intention to have anything more than a working relationship :rip: Caity is one of the most unproblematic and nicest celebs out there so y'all shouldn't come for her.

I tend to keep away from her interviews because she always gives me bratty vibes. I find her entire “punk” persona highly contrived - I don’t think her music or lifestyle aligns with the genre at all. So I prefer to bop to Avril, knowing as little as I can about Avril. :beatfreak:

She has no obligation to befriend all of the 100 staff members she's touring with.

On 6/17/2022 at 2:14 PM, RockStarShit101 said:

Avril and artists like Xtina are known to be not so friendly.

Neither is Mariah Carey who is unnecessarily nasty to Jlo. 

On 6/17/2022 at 9:14 PM, RockStarShit101 said:

Avril and artists like Xtina are known to be not so friendly.

stop lying and flamebaiting fighters in n Avril thread

Edited by Dana Scully

On 6/19/2022 at 1:37 AM, Popboi. said:

I mean she didn't say Avril was a devil or anything, just that she had no intention to have anything more than a working relationship :rip: Caity is one of the most unproblematic and nicest celebs out there so y'all shouldn't come for her.

Even if this actress is a nice person, it seemed like one big shade for her to allude to the M&G photos.

On 6/18/2022 at 7:31 PM, McNulty said:

we know

For the record, that M&G debacle was the decision made by her dumbass management and security team.:skull:

This thread is nothing but a full-on attempt at flamebait by a Kelly stan who hates Avril.:ace:

Anyway, I bit the bullet and did some research on the so-called 'Arrowverse'.

Apparently, on Arrow there was actress named Katherine McNamara.

She's an Avril stan and even tweeted this:

On 6/17/2022 at 1:20 PM, Keter said:

I have to say Avril is the one artist that is just completely inconsequential and irrelevant to me. Even people I don’t care for, like Madonna, I use ha hits. Avril is just dry, wooden, no personality, ugly signing voice, crap personality. What’s the damn appeal? She doesn’t do anything. 

You haven't heard her Goodbye Lullaby album yet then

On 6/19/2022 at 7:46 AM, FOCK said:

I tend to keep away from her interviews because she always gives me bratty vibes. I find her entire “punk” persona highly contrived - I don’t think her music or lifestyle aligns with the genre at all. So I prefer to bop to Avril, knowing as little as I can about Avril. :beatfreak:

she does seem like a vapid bimbo trying to be edgy, plus finding out she's rude makes it worse.

but she has a lot of bops

Pop culture
On 6/19/2022 at 1:07 PM, Ricardo1993 said:

Neither is Mariah Carey who is unnecessarily nasty to Jlo. 

Neither is Ga Ga who is unnecessarily nasty to Katy

Who cares? People aren't nice all the time. That's just being genuine lol. Better to be who you are than fake politeness for no real reason

Not Avril forcing her to wear a wig because she didn't want another blonde on stage. :toofunny3:

On 6/17/2022 at 11:13 AM, Protocol said:

she did pepper spray Dr Luke and then laughed about it to his face as he cried in pain

sddefault.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.