Arrow actress on touring with Avril “She wasn’t particularly friendly”

Rv1709

I’m in shook! I used to watch Arrow years ago had no idea that she was Avril Dancer :eek:

I asume this was in 2007 

I need photos 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Blankspace2010

• HBK-79

• Into The Void

22 minutes ago, Icarus said:

image.gif?id=28110958&width=640&quality=

8 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Who's this woman? Whats an Arrow?

Arrow is a tv series she portrayed a character on for 3 seasons until she moved on to a spinoff for 7 seasons

17 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

She wasn't 'expecting' to be best friends but for Avril to at least be a decent person. I've always read negative encounters about Avril and have witnessed her immature, nasty behavior. Like damn near pushing Kelly Clarkson out of her way while accepting a award that she didn't deserve. Or SPITTING on a paparazzi, which is beyond egregious for anyone to spit on someone.  

2 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

You posting the gif that cancels out your own argument. She clearly dodged Kelly and nudged her out the way before her hair "got stuck" in the award. And that VMA moon-man clearly glides through her hair with ease like a comb. But yes, "stuck". :lmao:

And her spitting on a paparazzi, what's the excuse for that ?

Did you even pay attention to the gif? :toofunny2: She went in for a hug and only pushed Kelly away when the award got stuck in her hair

It’s painful to make my hair straight with a comb sometimes, let alone if it got stuck somewhere :rip:

I didn’t try to defend that, but paparazzi are scum and she was drunk :giraffe:

Avril shouldn't have had dancers on that tour in the first place. She got rid of all of them when she went to Europe.:biblionny:

12 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Who's this woman? Whats an Arrow?

Kinda off topic but I guess it’s being discussed in the thread anyway: I honestly never saw the big deal with that Avril/Kelly moment :rip: It looks a little awkward but I personally don’t see Avril pushing or elbowing Kelly away. Just an awkward moment during a fast-paced live TV broadcast. 

Disgusting behaviour. 

55 minutes ago, Insanity said:

She played Sarah Lance on Legebds of Tomorrow

I don’t know her. 

Why would Avril be friends with her employees? This Sarah Lance girl is a weirdo 

55 minutes ago, Insanity said:

She played Sarah Lance on Legebds of Tomorrow

I don’t know her. 

Why would Avril be friends with her employees? This Sarah Lance girl is a weirdo 

47 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Did you even pay attention to the gif? :toofunny2: She went in for a hug and only pushed Kelly away when the award got stuck in her hair

It’s painful to make my hair straight with a comb sometimes, let alone if it got stuck somewhere :rip:

I didn’t try to defend that, but paparazzi are scum and she was drunk :giraffe:

after further inspection it looks like Avril did attempt to give a hug but the award got stuck i had to watch several times to see it 

lol she probably expected to become bff with her :lmao:

Avril's real, very down to Earth and an introvert in private.

1 hour ago, RockStarShit101 said:

Avril and artists like Xtina are known to be not so friendly.

Can we not. I've met Xtina twice and she's a sweetheart. Maybe 2002 was a different story for both of these artists. They were just growing up under the spotlight.

Well, Avril was best friends with two of the other dancers. People she still works with today. Someone seems to be jealous because she wasn't part of the cool group. Oh no, sad face...

Also imagine being an actress, dancer, model whatever and complaining about people telling you at work what to look like. Poor girl wasn't allowed to be blonde :monkey:

for a second i thought this would be about hailee steinfeld with the "arrow actress" 

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

He’s such a nerd. Shut up and let Xtina & the gays be silly.

Why did this take me out. Ghdghbb

I have to say Avril is the one artist that is just completely inconsequential and irrelevant to me. Even people I don’t care for, like Madonna, I use ha hits. Avril is just dry, wooden, no personality, ugly signing voice, crap personality. What’s the damn appeal? She doesn’t do anything. 

Ya saying who is she when she played one of the most prominent LGBTQ characters on tv this generation. :rip:

Anyway, we knew this and Avril was selective with making friends. Also the actress admitted to not making much of an effort either. So it was less of a shade more of "this was my experience".

But it's ATRL ya wanna overblown everything for a narrative. 

It is known that Avril was a bit messy back in the day but now she seems sweet and grown... and that's obvious since she's a 37yo woman and not a teenager/young adult anymore. People grow and change

If people watch the clip it’s actually not as big a deal as ATRL is trying to make it. She said neither of them were very outgoing or made an effort to be friends. A celebrity doesn’t have to be BFFs with everyone just being she’s a celebrity. But the actress felt like Avril owed her something since she tried to shade those meet and greet photos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.