Demi's proudest moment was with Britney

Soobin

When asked by L'Officiel Italia what the proudest moment of Demi's career was: "I think there was a moment when 'Give Your Heart a Break' went #1 on the radio and I was about to impress my hands on the concrete at Grauman's Chinese Theatre with Britney Spears." Full interview.

Edited by Soobin

of course it was

imagine being that close to God :jonnycat::jonnycat:

Demi was so excited once she got her first radio hit after her incompetent label failed to release anything from her first 2 album to radio, queen :clap3:

Not Xtina’s biggest influenced popgirl being a Britney stan :eli: Very cute. I’ll continue to stream Skin Of My Teeth

4 hours ago, magazine said:

of course it was

imagine being that close to God :jonnycat::jonnycat:

perfect response:heart2:

Didn’t she perform with Legend X a few years ago? :skull:

It must be a DREAM to be close to Lengedary Miss Britney Spears. :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Didn’t she perform with Legend X a few years ago?

but why would she be proud of one of her messiest live vocal performances in her career tho? :skull:

:heart: Demi loves Britney so much! That must've been surreal tho, for a 19 year old to have a #1 hit on pop radio and also sit alongisde Britney Spears as a judge on the XFactor.

5 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Didn’t she perform with Legend X a few years ago? :skull:

She isn’t idolizing Britney there :skull: She’s saying her proudest moment is finally having a radio hit (since she had no hits on her first two albums) and being able impress her hands alongside the other X-Factor judges at Grauman’s Theater and the other X-Factor judges Simon Cowell and LA Reid were even mentioned in the original interview, but the OP left it off 

Wait don’t the Britney stans complain   that Xtina fans bringing up Britney in threads that have nothing to do with with her and then they end up doing the same… :rip:

:gaycatina1:

Edited by K@rm@

People can like both Britney and Xtina... what are these comments :skull: 

7 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Funny Gifs : demi lovato GIF - VSGIF.com

Legends

Ugh this iconic gif

:clap3:

not the entire Disney ex act trinity getting to live amazing and close experiences with their idol!

:jonnycat:

I don’t understand ATRL sometimes. Like Demi can’t be a fan of both Britney AND Xtina. :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.