Hilary Duff's Dignity coming to vinyl

Alien.

IMPORTANT :chick2:

• ATRL Moderator

POP EMERGENCY 

Coming for Harry's record I fear :jamming:

Purchased 

The first artist to ever flop with dignity twice :jonny:joke, that's cool !

Never purchased something so fast in my life, best day ever!

It's a shame she seems to hate her pop career skfjdf :jonny: she should re-release it and promo Danger for the 80s throwback BOP :jonny5:

Get that Diamond cert mama, I would buy this if I had more money to spent.

FINALLY!!!!!! :loki:

Take my money!!! :duca:

My Most Wanted pre-order comes next week and now I get to pre-order this masterpiece :jonny2:

Edit: Bought it!! But it's already on backorder :rip: hope it doesn't take forever to come :gaycat6:

Edited by Subzero

This is honestly one of the records that really looks classy. The classic brown leathery vibe of the album is just beautiful.

Happy for the next single!

Not available to Australia yet. Can't wait

4 hours ago, Subzero said:

FINALLY!!!!!! :loki:

Take my money!!! :duca:

My Most Wanted pre-order comes next week and now I get to pre-order this masterpiece :jonny2:

Edit: Bought it!! But it's already on backorder :rip: hope it doesn't take forever to come :gaycat6:

Backorder is used instead of pre-order for upcoming releases from UO. But let’s hope there’s no delay after the 22nd of July. Just keep your hopes medium, lol. 

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Backorder is used instead of pre-order for upcoming releases from UO. But let’s hope there’s no delay after the 22nd of July. Just keep your hopes medium, lol. 

I noticed that when I bought her self titled and Most Wanted but MW winded up getting delayed, so I'm prepared for the same to happen for Dignity lol it's no big deal tho, I don't mind waiting an extra couple weeks, just as long as I get it :wave2:

I pray for the right filter on the cover :dancehall: The self titled was too yellowish and not bright enough when you compare it with the picture they used on their website.

I’m so excited :jonny6:

Now release BIBO & Best Of 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 7:51 PM, Mr. Duff said:

This is honestly one of the records that really looks classy. The classic brown leathery vibe of the album is just beautiful.

Happy for the next single!

She embodied dignity like nobody else!

A masterpiece, a moment in pop history :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.