Ukraine Will NOT Be Hosting Eurovision 2023 UK To Be Potential Host!

BOOM!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• MALAMENTE

• ZIVERT

• mystery

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean... yeah. Not surprising.

I'd be here for the UK hosting. They know how to put on a good show.

I just hope UK won't make it about themselves during the show. They better hire Ukrainian moderators and let Ukrainians plan what they do at their show. 

Just now, Simondus said:

I just hope UK won't make it about themselves during the show. They better hire Ukrainian moderators and let Ukrainians plan what they do at their show. 

I think this would be the best option. UK didn't win so I don't see why they should run the show itself. 

I mean it was obvious, hopefully the UK doesn't try to cast Ukrainians aside and let them be and do what they want

Don't care, just make the rule that slow boring ballads are forbidden from now on. This is not The Voice, this is about choosing best song. We want to have fun when watching Eurovision!

2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

It'll either be the UK or The Netherlands I'm assuming. The Netherlands would be easier since they hosted recently + have the Covid plan ready + they're in the EU and on the mainland. With the UK trying to undermine their agreement with the EU, it's not the best plan to have it in the UK imo

you dont need a covid plan in the uk so that would make it easier

This was expected. Probably, the UK can make a better show than Italy.

14 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Don't care, just make the rule that slow boring ballads are forbidden from now on. This is not The Voice, this is about choosing best song. We want to have fun when watching Eurovision!

It is the Eurovision Song Contest not the Eurovision Gay Club Contest

5 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

It is the Eurovision Song Contest not the Eurovision Gay Club Contest

Yes because making music faster than a heartbeat on a dying bed is gay

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Yes because making music faster than a heartbeat on a dying bed is gay

No, but wanting just music faster than a heartbeat on a dying bed is. 

1 minute ago, MALAMENTE said:

No, but wanting just music faster than a heartbeat on a dying bed is. 

Moldova 2022 a gay banger of the year, we luv 2 c it :clap3:

Ukraine’s #1 stan breaking this news, thanks for the update. We’ll just have to win again next year and bring it home :clap3: 

Congrats to the UK, well deserved after coming second with an amazing song and performance :clap3: 

Hopefully it can still be Ukraine themed, or some kind of a mix of both

Just now, Illuminati said:

Hopefully it can still be Ukraine themed, or some kind of a mix of both

I think Ukraine will still participate in hosting and be celebrated as per the statement, it will just be physically held in the UK in collaboration with the BBC

I can already see a combination of Michelle Visage, Graham Norton, Alan Carr, The Vivienne and Lawrence Chaney as hosts

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

I think Ukraine will still participate in hosting and be celebrated as per the statement, it will just be physically held in the UK in collaboration with the BBC

i don‘t see them mention a collaborative hosting gig in the initial statement though it looks as if they‘re just askkng the bbc if they want to do it?

Yaaass lemme quickly book a hotel on Glasgow :clap3:Maybe those people pointing out the Hydro had cleared it's schedule for next May were onto something.

If it goes by previous examples of the winning country not being able to host, the country that is paying for the show get to do whatever they want with it. So while I expect Ukraine to feature, unless they're paying I'd also expect it to be very British leaning.

8 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

If it goes by previous examples of the winning country not being able to host, the country that is paying for the show get to do whatever they want with it. So while I expect Ukraine to feature, unless they're paying I'd also expect it to be very British leaning.

This would be terrible. Ukraine deserves to have their moment regardless. 

10 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Moldova 2022 a gay banger of the year, we luv 2 c it :clap3:

It's not about that but anyways

hope they host it in Wales

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.