Beyoncé slays British Vogue

Valentine

59 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I wonder if Beyoncé slays hard enough you’ll be so enraged you start comparing Black people to monkeys again :chick1:

Always the undercover racists! :ahh:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abeille

• satellites.™

• Triton

• Valentine

20 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The same person who somehow found inspiration in a corpse she never met and molded an entire album around that? 

9c7c9ccf05417b79e982a08e1cd0582bda5fef54

She couldn’t influence a fly out of a window.

OMG ?

OT: Nice to see you again :heart:

She’s serving this era. It’s good to see a bit of visual quirkiness back too.

The TikTok cigs are going crazy for it :skull:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNFyAoUa/?k=1

Edited by BizarreWizard

31 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The same person who somehow found inspiration in a corpse she never met and molded an entire album around that?

:hoetenks:

Good 4 her.

I'm just happy I live in a place that doesn't eat anything that Beyoncé produces. :cm:

4 minutes ago, arceus said:

Good 4 her.

I'm just happy I live in a place that doesn't eat anything that Beyoncé produces. :cm:

I can promise you: more people in the world care about her album release than give a **** about where you live :deadbanana2:

For somebody who “doesn’t care” the fact that you cared enough to even comment shows that you lost :cm:

Beyonce_JULY22_03_044_V11_RGB.jpgstunning :jonny5:

4 hours ago, FOCK said:

FVYGGYfWAAAt1E5?format=jpg&name=large

MOM. 

:WAP:

24 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

I can promise you: more people in the world care about her album release than give a **** about where you live :deadbanana2:

For somebody who “doesn’t care” the fact that you cared enough to even comment shows that you lost :cm:

I hope Beyoncé sees your comment and applauds you for 'defending' her.:bibliahh:

No one in the EU cares about her. Not even a shopping mall plays her music here (Thank God)

Edited by arceus

3 minutes ago, arceus said:

No one in the EU cares about her

Beyoncé is probably after Madonna the highest grossing female artist in the EU so what the hell are you even talking about?

3 minutes ago, arceus said:

I hope Beyoncé sees your comment and applauds you for 'defending' her.:bibliahh:

No one in the EU cares about her. Not even a shopping mall plays her music here (Thank God)

She sold out multiple stadiums the last time she toured your continent…..imagine “caring so little” about somebody then coming into a thread to hate :rip: this site and it’s mental health issues 

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

9c7c9ccf05417b79e982a08e1cd0582bda5fef54

She couldn’t influence a fly out of a window.

I-

:deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, arceus said:

You bitter Britney's fans always regurgitate that lie when a lit of us here live in EU. 

If you are so happy that you never experience B at all, why don't you make a continuous reality and avoid entering her threads on Atrl? Thanks in advance. Deep, deep!

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Haha. I knew this and yet when the article stopped I was like wth! :toofunny3: :toofunny2:

oh wow :eek:

she must have art directed this cause vogue hasnt been this good in years  :jonny5:

27 minutes ago, BnPac said:

You bitter Britney's fans always regurgitate that lie when a lit of us here live in EU. 

If you are so happy that you never experience B at all, why don't you make a continuous reality and avoid entering her threads on Atrl? Thanks in advance. Deep, deep!

I'm not even a Britney fan but ok :cm: I even got banned from one Britney thread.

OT: Cute pics but nothing groundbreaking.

40 minutes ago, arceus said:

This blatant and embarassing lie :rip: Stay bitter 

OT: She looks STUNNING :jonny6:

42 minutes ago, arceus said:

The lies. 

45 minutes ago, arceus said:

Uh, yeah, this isn't even close to accurate

48 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Beyoncé is probably after Madonna the highest grossing female artist in the EU so what the hell are you even talking about?

adsfasdfs this, like, this album is going to be playing in every gay club in Europe, what are these people on about??? Like no offense but just because the locals at the pub in a village in Austria don't talk about Beyonce doesn't mean ****

anyways plenty tv shows were talking about this today… and guess what I live in “EUROPE”

Edited by Embustera

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.