• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abeille

• satellites.™

• Triton

• Valentine

Stunning photoshoot and the album description sounds amazing :WAP:

5 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

The bit about her playing some of the new music has me thinking she's about to drop her Confessions on a Dance Floor... bring it on :jonny6:

YES YES YES this is her confessions :jonny5:

Her Hung Up is coming :jonny6:

So the rumors about a house/dance album were true, I'm ready for the album of the summer :jonny6: Btw, the visuals of the photoshoot are ok but a bit lazy and repetitive from what it's expected from a diva's dance album. Hopefully the videography, artwork and overall imaginery of the era are more creative. 

17 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Love to see Gaga’s influence on this photoshoot :clap3: 

Sorry to break it to you but actually also partially working in the realms of British Vogue ( knowing peeps from the magazine ) and in gen in the entertainment buisness in Europe . I can WHOLEHEARTLY say "chromatica " or gaga isnt or hasnt been on any moodboards for years . Relax 

This is one of the best covers I have seen in a long time! She looks stunning.

Her on the horse has my mind racing cause she always leaves crumbs.

Bianca Jagger famously (but not really) rode into Studio 54 on a horse, a well known and iconic dance club.

Lady Godiva famously rode a horse naked through town with her hair only covering her bits as a form of protest.

Come through.

Oh, we’re definitely eating this summer :jonny6:

Sickening shoot :jonny2:

The fact y’all think ANY of this is influenced by Lady Gaga, of all people? :bibliahh:

flawless, i'm even more hyped now :WAP: 

the photos are giving me the exact same energy i imagine to hear 

1 hour ago, Pop said:

They call itThe Chromatica Effect :clap3:

... no one calls it that. 

7f2m.gif

That vogue interviewer is currently the luckiest person on Earth for having heard the new music. :weeps:

Edited by FOCK

1 hour ago, Valentine said:
B Ready: Beyoncé Is Poised For Her Next Evolution

Link to interview: xxx
Beyonce_JULY22_cover_july_crop.jpg

Beyonce_JULY22_07_080_V4_QC_RGB.jpgBeyonce_JULY22_03_044_V11_RGB.jpg

IMG_0996.jpgFVYIBZAXEAARDeS?format=jpg&name=small

About new music:

"She then asked me if I wanted to hear her new music...With minimal ceremony, she takes her laptop and plugs it in as we all sit on some sofas. Quietly, the superstar hits play on her upcoming album.

Instantly, a wall of sound hits me. Soaring vocals and fierce beats combine and in a split second I’m transported back to the clubs of my youth. I want to get up and start throwing moves. It’s music I love to my core. Music that makes you rise, that turns your mind to cultures and subcultures, to our people past and present, music that will unite so many on the dance floor, music that touches your soul. As ever with Beyoncé, it is all about the intent. I sit back, after the wave, absorbing it all."

:jonny: 

More pics in thread!

Headdesk Thud GIF - Headdesk Thud JadeCatkin - Discover & Share GIFs | Lps  littlest pet shop, Littlest pet shop, Pet shop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.