Madonna getting ready for NYC Pride Performance June 23rd / Big Fun rehearsal video

Lover

1 hour ago, LikeaRebel said:

I’m praying this will be better than the Maluma performance. :dancehall:

maluma stays at home so yeah

Well, she better takes the rehearsals serious this time. I cannot defend another drunk ESC or Maluma performance mess. 

If done properly, though, and with the remix album being featured on the setlist, we might be in for her best performance since the Super Bowl. :party:

1 hour ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Well, she better takes the rehearsals serious this time. I cannot defend another drunk ESC or Maluma performance mess. 

If done properly, though, and with the remix album being featured on the setlist, we might be in for her best performance since the Super Bowl. :party:

it was maluma missing his spots while she was trying to direct him to where he belongs during the performance but whatever.

Is it going to be on a big stage or in a bar like last year? And will it get broadcast anywhere?

2 hours ago, Lament said:

Is it going to be on a big stage or in a bar like last year? And will it get broadcast anywhere?

we know nothing lol but there are rumours that one of ha original ba dancers will be on board.

I have higher hopes than her performance in Medellín. I just hope her setlist is interesting. 

4 hours ago, Lover said:

it was maluma missing his spots while she was trying to direct him to where he belongs during the performance but whatever.

Sure, and he also made her forget her own lyrics. :coffee:

Hope ITG and D&D are included and no RH/MX songs. :WAP:

So she is really performing?! :eek:  I was only expecting an appearance at that party. Fingers crossed it's good and she films the whole thing. Btw, Jose Xtravaganza from the Blond Ambition tour is going to be one of the dancers!

1 hour ago, The Second Coming said:

So she is really performing?! :eek:  I was only expecting an appearance at that party. Fingers crossed it's good and she films the whole thing. Btw, Jose Xtravaganza from the Blond Ambition tour is going to be one of the dancers!

:party:

10 hours ago, Lover said:

Madonna

I'm getting sick of this ***** and her shenanigans.

Dementiadonna.

:noparty:

29 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Dementiadonna.

that was 2019 and as far as i know the only time she did THAT *****

maybe it's you battling dementiadonna?

:fan:

15 minutes ago, Lover said:

that was 2019 and as far as i know the only time she did THAT *****

maybe it's you battling dementiadonna?

:fan:

Was it?!! :skull:

Then why tf you post that?? :skull:

I'm only interested in seeing microscopic pics of ha ******.

That botched sack of hot potatoes is horrible to look at, I wish she'd do away with it, specially now Malik is outta the picture.

She probably only got it done in the first place to please him.

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

Dementiadonna.

You're just jealous cause you can't do that :rip:

21 hours ago, LikeaRebel said:

I’m praying this will be better than the Maluma performance. :dancehall:

her 2019 show was a mess too so i don't know how this can be better. Even more knowing she can't dance anymore after her surgeries :noparty:

Oh wow, her and Jose from the Blond Ambition Tour are rehearsing together for the first time since 1990. This might slay :eek:

12 hours ago, noonbob said:

Was it?!! :skull:

Then why tf you post that?? :skull:

to give you something to talk about between january - november. :fan:

23 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

this is major :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.