• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• Topaz

• nooniebao

• Almighty Gaga

I quite like it, I love her soulful music just as much as the bops. I'm hoping theres a couple Foolish or Evil Twins on the album. 

this is a cute collab i quite like it

Is this a lead or a taste? I mean It’s good but it’s not a lead.

Well, it's getting more views than tinashe's new video

So that's a start

cI2YITd.gif

It was bad for her

cI2YITd.gif

Maybe it’s because I’m going through something which makes the lyrics really relatable for me right now, but… I quite like this :rip:

Im surprised it only has 100k views after a day. All her other videos have had like at least 1 million

Still not really convinced by the song.

Maybe she could push a Meant To Be ?

The talent jumped out :clap3:

Unknown User
2 hours ago, Topaz said:

Im surprised it only has 100k views after a day. All her other videos have had like at least 1 million

Between the MV, lyric video and audio it has a bit more but yeah pretty bad.

They just threw it all out the first week in hopes that it will chart I guess. Another No Excuses-type rollout :rip: 

She can do way better than this, she used to have it back a few years ago. Her last album had at least every other song on it really solid. I think most of that album easily outdoes this single song actually.

17 hours ago, Topaz said:

That's back when she was popular 

44 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

That's back when she was popular 

I thought with the title making her gain traction and Nice To Meet Ya having decent views would have people hyped for her again.

Other note. Her live and pitch live issooo ***** good I STAN.

Maybe the plan is to have AC radio pick it up a lot so it can stay afloat and gain traction and when it finally has the stats for pop radio her team will send it. No Point in sending it to pop now if it has bad streams and callouts so they can drop it immediately. 

I'ma need tik tok to make Can't Dance go viral so she can finally drop the video that was filmed and supposed to come out for it.

I really love this and am happy for her! I think it’s smart for her to go in a more country direction, better prospects for regenerating success. She looks beautiful in the video! 

Honestly Meg is an underrated artist, her ability to effortlessly create harmonies and Melodies needs to be studied! This song kind of gives me WOPS vibes by Demi and Sam Fischer, and I Hope vibes by Gabby and Charlie Puth. Sound wise I love it, but even topic wise she’s singing about an interesting and deep subject matter which is GREAT since that’s the one thing she has sometimes lacked in past singles. 

Unknown User

Don't know if iTunes is just not updating today but it's still stable at #7 :clap3:

i love that it's still the same small group of users in here that supported Meghan back when AATB dropped

2 hours ago, Saint James said:

i love that it's still the same small group of users in here that supported Meghan back when AATB dropped

AND THATS ON PUR

2 hours ago, Saint James said:

I found this forum because of that song:jonny5:

Unknown User
3 hours ago, Saint James said:

back when I was a known user :eli:

3 hours ago, Saint James said:

Mhm :clap3:

6 hours ago, Saint James said:

#PersonalTrainor for life

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.