At the end which one will end up bigger / more respected : Gaga or Beyonce ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Which one will end up bigger and more respected in the future in your opinion ? 

For now Gaga with 14 years of career has 6 #1 Albums, 13 Top 5 songs, 1 Oscar13 Grammys, 2 Golden Globes2 successful movies, her last #1 song as a lead artist was in 2020 and is about to play Harley Quinn on Joker 2:gaygacat4:

For now, Beyonce with 24 years of career has 6 #1 Albums, 17 Top 5 songs, 28 Grammys, 0 Golden Globes0 successful movies, 0 oscar, her last #1 song as a lead artist was in 2008 and is about to drop her seventh albums.  :gaynetcat3:

Love these 2 powerful queen by the way, but i'm bored af sorry. :michael:

Wnem.gif

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MoonGoodandHappy

• HausofArtpopII

• swissman

• Assassin

Gaga by far, she has Oscars and Golden Globes. The only time Beyonce will see any sort of acclaim is when she pays media outlets to write fiction about her success and impact (which has been non-existent for a decade)

communityIcon_hxcifn04h2p31.thumb.png.76

yayy let’s watch more people fight! 

K5YD1WM.gif

3 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

but i'm bored af sorry. :michael:

So you recycle the same thread to cause unnecessary friction? 
OT: Beyoncé (love both)

Wnem.gif

Can this thread be closed now instead of in a day or two when the mods are dealing with several pages of reports from this thread alone?  

They are more successful over the other in different ways, and one thing’s for sure…

Both will end up as the most respected legends from their generation(s) :clap3:

Edited by Ethereaaal

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

So you recycle the same thread to cause unnecessary friction? 
OT: Beyoncé (love both)

Wnem.gif

DRAG ME QUEEN, I DESERVE IT 

Both will be respected assuming they don't piss on their legacy like Madonna.

As for who's "Bigger" I'm not entirely sure how you would weigh that 20-100 years from now. They both have contributed to culture and have iconic moments in pop culture history, they both have multiple markets they've reigned, albeit different ones in some cases. :beatfreak:

Beyoncé.

also she has 3 successful movies that you couldn't deny it, Goldmember, Dreamgirls and the Lion King.

2 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

Beyoncé.

also she has 3 successful movies that you couldn't deny it, Goldmember, Dreamgirls and the Lion King.

TLK is ultra-panned

kSBnn9D.gif

Edited by bocelli

Gaga will be lucky if one day she gets 50% of Beyoncé’s praise, acclaim and respect. 

1 minute ago, bocelli said:

TLK is ultra-panned

Successful generally doesn't mean acclaimed though. When it comes to box-office, The Lion King (2019) is the 8th most successful movie of all time.

It’s always Beyoncé vs. _________

Especially when it comes to general impact and relevance. We all know why. 

3 minutes ago, sasashite said:

Gaga will be lucky if one day she gets 50% of Beyoncé’s praise, acclaim and respect. 

Shallow is the most awarded song of all time

kSBnn9D.gif

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Which one will end up bigger and more respected in the future in your opinion ? 

For now Gaga with 14 years of career has 6 #1 Albums, 13 Top 5 songs, 1 Oscar13 Grammys, 2 Golden Globes2 successful movies and is about to play Harley Quin on Joker 2:gaygacat4:

For now, Beyonce with 24 years of career has 6 #1 Albums, 17 Top 5 songs, 28 Grammys, 0 Golden Globes0 successful movies, 0 oscar and is about to drop her seventh albums.  :gaynetcat3:

Love these 2 powerful queen by the way, but i'm bored af sorry. :michael:

Wnem.gif

How does Beyoncé have 0 successful movies when the Lion King exists? It’s giving delusion

1 minute ago, HausofArtpopII said:

Beyoncé.

Right? Why is OP acting like listen isn’t a Karaoke staple or like Bey isn’t renown by other artists for being extremely technically proficient. 

Gaga has a versatile career but Beyoncé is often the standard for artistic excellence. From her vocal prowess, to her dancing prowess, to her insane stamina, ability to flawlessly execute her vision and command a stage . No modern act is seeing her in any of these areas. Gaga has given us theatrics, is a well rounded pop star, and is also very technically proficient, but I don’t recall artists using Gaga as a reference when regarding the highest level of technical excellence, especially vocally or physically. Beyoncé is our favs fav for a reason. 

7 minutes ago, bocelli said:

TLK is ultra-panned

kSBnn9D.gif

successful =/= acclaim 

4 minutes ago, SoJro101 said:

It’s always Beyoncé vs. _________

Especially when it comes to general impact and relevance. We all know why. 

It's just the internet sweetie, don't take it too seriously. Life is hard enough.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

2 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Right? Why is OP acting like listen isn’t a Karaoke staple or like Bey isn’t renown by other artists for being extremely technically proficient. 

Gaga has a versatile career but Beyoncé is often the standard for artistic excellence. From her vocal prowess, to her dancing prowess, to her insane stamina, ability to flawlessly execute her vision and command a stage . No modern act is seeing her in any of these areas. Gaga has given us theatrics, is a well rounded pop star, and is also very technically proficient, but I don’t recall artists using Gaga as a reference when regarding the highest level of technical excellence, especially vocally or physically. Beyoncé is our favs fav for a reason. 

exactly! i love gaga but Bey has a once in a lifetime career.

3 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Shallow is the most awarded song of all time

kSBnn9D.gif

And BTS is the most awarded band of all time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.