Worst Countries to be a Woman in 2022.

Delirious

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

People claiming the US should be anywhere near the top 10 need to either read more or travel more cause :skull:

You are clearly living in a delusional bubble.

Considering this site is 90% gays, I would not encourage ATRL to travel to the likes of Afghanistan, they might not come back.

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I think those are some of the worst countries to be in no matter what right now considering the obvious safety concerns...

Basically

2 hours ago, Trent W said:

People claiming the US should be anywhere near the top 10 need to either read more or travel more cause :skull:

they're the same fake-woke SJW's on Twitter that claim the US is the worst country ever but would NEVER dare leave anywhere else :skull:

4 minutes ago, 305 said:

they're the same fake-woke SJW's on Twitter that claim the US is the worst country ever but would NEVER dare leave anywhere else :skull:

Why not? The UK and Europe are far superior to the USA. So much better standard of living, ability to travel to better places for cheap, universal healthcare, vastly better art and culture and food.

Some ppl saying America :ahh: they havent started mutilating women yet yall

Y’all are really comparing a celebrity television trial to countries where women are generally mutilated, honor killed, and aren’t allowed the basic right of reading and writing :skull: 

Not people buying into this listicle garbage. Most of them don't even mean anything. The Democracy one was dragged all to hell on Twitter and rightfully so.

You know what would help women in Afghanistan?

The US immediately releasing $7b in illegally-seized and frozen assets causing famine in the country.

embarrassing but not shocking my country is in that dumpster fire  list 

10 hours ago, Trent W said:

Theyre obvious,y exagerrating

9 hours ago, Protocol said:

Considering this site is 90% gays, I would not encourage ATRL to travel to the likes of Afghanistan, they might not come back.

Savage but true i spat out my drink :ahh::rip:

22 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

A lot of women there are anti-abortion

Debatable. 

+ otherwise there are no other safety concerns in Poland for women. 

Ignoring one of women's fundamental rights is enough to put it in the middle of the list with the rest of regressive countries.

2 hours ago, Siberian Tiger said:

Debatable. 

Ignoring one of women's fundamental rights is enough to put it in the middle of the list with the rest of regressive countries.

That probably just goes to show that there are less than 30 countries in the world where Women have it the way it should be. 

The fact people think the USA should be in the Top 10 :rip: some of you are so sheltered it's insane. 

23 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

Not people buying into this listicle garbage. Most of them don't even mean anything. The Democracy one was dragged all to hell on Twitter and rightfully so.

this

On 6/16/2022 at 10:25 AM, Mean Trees said:

13 hours ago, John Slayne said:

this

Care to explain further by what you mean?