Ezra Miller Scandal & Accusation Increase

Gorjesspazze9

Ezra Miller, Infamous for playing the Flash In the DCEU, has been a hot topic in the press lately. LA Times Report of Abuse “Physical and Emotional” to a 18 year old friend. Recently under fire of “grooming” her since 14 and supplying the minor with Alcohol, LSD & Marijuana. This week the parents obtain a Restraining order against Ezra. However this individual is now 18, is not under a  conservatorship , and is currently Missing to her parents. However both have been online. Ezra has multiple physical violence charges against women, disorderly conduct against authorities, and 2nd degree assault. Will Ezra’s continued behavior effect his career as Flash? Will the 29 year old get help or face consequences? 

source: LA Times today

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Tokata Iron Eyes met the then-23-year-old in 2016 when she was just 12.

IMG_7102.gif

He's got actual  public charges and somehow he's still getting opportunities in Hollywood? WTF

11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

He's got actual  public charges and somehow he's still getting opportunities in Hollywood? WTF

Yeah. He actually has committed multiple crimes. He should be in a courtroom right now, but instead he is the face of one of the most anticipated comic movies next year. DC need to make a public statement and axe him. And he needs to serve time or community service or something 

Jesus, to think I had the hots for him years ago :rip: shame on me

12 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

Jesus, to think I had the hots for him years ago :rip: shame on me

4ec80d9d5206d4e82beb3aedb7eaca1c--music-

i hope at the least, they don't keep putting ezra in dc films besides the flash

45 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah. He actually has committed multiple crimes. He should be in a courtroom right now, but instead he is the face of one of the most anticipated comic movies next year. DC need to make a public statement and axe him. And he needs to serve time or community service or something 

If they don't recast and re-film him, I truly will never be able to watch a DC film in good conscious. I'm a casual fan, so of course it's easier for me, but how can you actively financial contribute to a studio that willing pays abusers? He'll get residuals for the rest of his life off The Flash if they go forward with him. 

8 hours ago, SaintWest said:

If they don't recast and re-film him, I truly will never be able to watch a DC film in good conscious. I'm a casual fan, so of course it's easier for me, but how can you actively financial contribute to a studio that willing pays abusers? He'll get residuals for the rest of his life off The Flash if they go forward with him. 

According to Variety, Warner is not replacing Ezra (and has no plans to recast them :rip:). The entire film would need to be reshot.

The Flash mini spoiler:

Spoiler

According to some sources, Ezra plays like 3 different characters.

:deadbanana:

The Flash is absolutely done :rip: it this isn’t a sign that DC needs a complete reboot, I don’t know what is :rip:

DC going forward with keeping Ezra is a big red flag. especially since the flashpoint film is suppose to be a multiverse reboot event:rip: recasting makes since but DC won't do it because they are out of touch 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.