Is raja a terrible performer? the worst of any winner ?

manwhore

Worst performer of any winner?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Raja the performer? worst in drag race herstory?

• yes raja. yes worst.
    • raja is a lounge act turned comedienne.

*stop here if you havent watched last weeks episode*

First her entitled bratty attitude before she got a win and now this...

britney-spears-cool.gif 

the worst "winner" in drag race herstory? Even Bianca shimmys and moves it more. 

Edited by manwhore

Neither were good in the lip sync (though I will admit Raja did worse), but I'm more interested if should we start expecting this type of weekly Raja hate thread from the OP at this point.

Wl1YfJz.gif

How can you be watching this season and think Raja is untalented? She could’ve been top 2 in most of the other episodes. One weak lip sync does not speak for the entirety of her career. No one is doing “bad” this season. 

Edited by Danny789

3 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

How can you be watching this season and think Raja is untalented? She could’ve been top 2 in most of the other episodes. One weak lip sync does not speak for the entirety of her career. 

mediocre maybe.. she never was the fashion icon the gays made her out to be. the watch mojo videos conditioned you to think this.  

2 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

How can you be watching this season and think Raja is untalented? She could’ve been top 2 in most of the other episodes. One weak lip sync does not speak for the entirety of her career. 

never once used the term "untalented." 

Edited by manwhore

She's useless, yeah.. popular because... of her name, I guess? Trixie teas

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

She's useless, yeah.. popular because... of her name, I guess? Trixie teas

finally someone brave enough to cut through the nonsense. the fashion foto reviews really have done wonders for her like-ability.. as it should i guess. not trying to be mean and i know it comes off that way but the fandom uplifts this queen, when many more have come to the show showing more art in their pinky then Raja in her lifetime.  FACTS AMERICA.  

britney-spears-cool.gif%C3%A7

Edited by manwhore

She’s very talented. She just had a lazy lip sync, which is unfortunate, since it kept her from the cash prize. 

raja vs carmen is one of the most memorable lipsync performances in drag race herstory so no

12 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

raja vs carmen is one of the most memorable lipsync performances in drag race herstory so no

they literally both relied on skinny.. imagine them doing that right now.. Raja at her current weight and doing those things.. it was fun sexual but nothing special.  I see gay bttms on the dance floor do things like that with more finnesse at bars every other week. More watchmojo programming stuff into your head.

britney-spears-cool.gif

That lip sync was dull, but calling her the worst winner is a huge stretch. That title belongs to Blu. 

f****** gotta stop getting brave making entire threads that could have just been a comment in the drag race thread 

32 minutes ago, Vagabond said:

f****** gotta stop getting brave making entire threads that could have just been a comment in the drag race thread 

Literally. This person is unhinged :biblio:

6 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Neither were good in the lip sync (though I will admit Raja did worse), but I'm more interested if should we start expecting this type of weekly Raja hate thread from the OP at this point.

Wl1YfJz.gif

You can't be serious. Jinxx ATE that lip sync, one of her best ever. The precision and perfection was next level lip syncing

Is this really threadworthy? Like the Drag Race thread is right here

the worst winner is Bob, who was also a part of the worst season with the worst queens 

violet, is that u girl

She is absolutely not the worst performer out of the winners. Sharon, Bianca, Violet, Chad, Trixie are all worse.

Idk why Raja gets a wave of disrespect all of a sudden

not u tryin to make this legend look bad on a horrible choice for a lip sync song

Raja has a decade of great performances

look it up , youtube is ur friend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.