Shakira’s team comes out in defense of J.Lo!

insomniac

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

So nice that Shakira made her team put out a statement :heart2:

:clap3:

Jen and Shakira’s interaction in the documentary. So cute and professional. Love them! :heart2:

Shakira talking go J.Lo’s son. :heart2:

Let me stream Te Felicito. 

If there was an official retweet you might want to put that in the OP itself to try and make your point, otherwise this thread is reportable :coffee2: 

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

Thats a shakira fan account... Not Shakira's actual team.... :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Jonver said:

mess this thread :bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

That is one of the fakest account :bibliahh: they are known for usually made up some stupid rumours and fake collab :bibliahh:

Mocking this thread while the same people ran to comment with conviction in the other topic that Jen is a delusional witch was undermining Shakira (without actually watching the actual clip where she references her own ass shaking and Shakira's bellydancing implying she doesn't want the NFL to reduce them to that) ?

Pathetic. :toofunny3:

I didn't comment in the other topic so keep trying, i'm just saying that is fake account, you are doing the same thing that you are criticizing :rip:

4 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Mocking this thread while the same people ran to comment with conviction in the other topic that Jen is a delusional witch was undermining Shakira (without actually watching the actual clip where she references her own ass shaking and Shakira's bellydancing implying she doesn't want the NFL to reduce them to that) ?

Pathetic. :toofunny3: