Beyonce allegedly looking for Concert venues in the UK

Armani?

not the sun and an unnamed source 

beyoncé please make an announcement the girls are reaching for any crumb available 

The Sun?

Michelle Williams Walk Out Interview GIF | Gfycat

the sun also "confirmed" cardi would be making her comeback now and nothing happened so im a little skeptical on this one

Build one queen

DBSaqca.gif

The B7 live experience! :WAP:

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Build one queen

DBSaqca.gif

It’s not loading…..

IT’S NOT LOADING ????????

Just for reference, The Sun confirmed numerous things about The Gift before it was released. So they have had correct tea about Bey in the past. We'll see if this pans out to be true, or not.

If this was 2011, I could believe it. But there's no way she's booking small venues to perform in the UK when she can tour stadiums...

Edited by NausAllien

5 hours ago, NausAllien said:

If this was 2011, I could believe it. But there's no way she's booking small venues to perform in the UK when she can tour stadiums...

It seems to be before embarking on a full tour next year.

10 hours ago, NausAllien said:

learn to read sis

I think given the pandemic and current international climate, we're still looking at next summer at the earliest for a tour. Even just for touring equipment, I know supply chain issues have prolonged the timeline for getting tours up and running. Smaller pop up shows (especially overseas) don't seem realistic, but I do think B7 will be promoted differently. Maybe a concert filmed for television like Adele? I know she still has 2 more films left in her Netflix deal and I know they're hurting for content so that would be my guess. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.