JLo: "I'm trying to give you something with substance, not just belly dancing"

favorite crime

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

So yes I am not going to watch the whole thing, but if you guys are so hell bent on saying my opinion will change. Then maybe just give me the time stamp where she actually tell the truth about being in talks for years? 

I guess you guys won't otherwise you guys won't have linked me that interview video. Thank you but I am not wasting my time on 90 minutes of lies. 

I just tagged you in an interview that she did right after the Super Bowl where she stated how it happened herself. So now, if it's not in this doc, it's not true?

What the hell? :dies:  Ya'll really go from crazy to deranged. She already explained it, and the video is up there for you to view as many times as you like. If that's the info you were looking for then you don't need the doc for that.

@ 4:04

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• SavagePapi

• suburbannature

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Yes that’s what I meant too sis. Lol who are we to change a haters mind.

Chile...

16 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Christ not this photo being from the year 2000. :toofunny2: 22 years later and you’d think she’d have won something a bit more prestigious by now? But all she’s moved on to is popcorn awards.

hNgN8sI.gif

I don’t know if that’s actually a step forward or backwards from a Nickelodeon award? :doc:

OT: J.Lo unsubstantial.

You’re so silly

22938498-7847311-Prize_JLo_beamed_happil

Just saw the docu… taken wayyyyyy out of context and made up shade to make the other of the ladies look salty or less global. Childish and petty.

Agree with Benny - insult to have two latinas. All JLo wanted was more time. BUT you get two perfectionists both dynamic in their craft, one no days off, the other loves to do her own thing on stage… what do you get ?compromise like mature grown folk + a creative show and one of the best damn halftimes of all time. Bravo ! 

i’m screaming at this thread :ahh:

Just now, GeeDuval said:

Just saw the docu… taken wayyyyyy out of context and made up shade to make the other of the ladies look salty or less global. Childish and petty.

Agree with Benny - insult to have two latinas. All JLo wanted was more time. BUT you get two perfectionists both dynamic in their craft, one no days off, the other loves to do her own thing on stage… what do you get ?compromise like mature grown folk + a creative show and one of the best damn halftimes of all time. Bravo ! 

Thanks for this, boo! :heart2: 

I meant to say just watch the full doc to make your opinion on her. Maybe it’ll change. Don’t let out of context clickbait headlines skew you. 

That's why I decided to watch it, before blindly commenting on this thread.

After 15 minutes, I really sided with clickbait headlines. After that doc was too off-putting for me to continue. 

Now you are right 15 minutes don't tell the whole story, but they should have done better job, if the lead character comes off as entitled in 15 minutes not many are going to sit through the end .

The mods:

lhha-delicious.gif

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

That's why I decided to watch it, before blindly commenting on this thread.

After 15 minutes, I really sided with clickbait headlines. After that doc was too off-putting for me to continue. 

Now you are right 15 minutes don't tell the whole story, but they should have done better job, if the lead character comes off as entitled in 15 minutes not many are going to sit through the end .

Well it’s unprofessional to give your opinion on something without it giving your full attention. Not watching it fully is your prerogative but not everything is revealed in the first 15 mins. You’re kinda exposing yourself here for being a plain hater.

I watched this segment on Twitter and she wasn't shading Shakira at all. But still, I wonder what she meant when she talked about giving "something with substance".

2 minutes ago, October Symphony said:

The mods:

lhha-delicious.gif

We’re used to this. They always let J.Lo threads get crazy. Any other would’ve been locked on page 1 or 2 already. 

7 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

I just tagged you in an interview that she did right after the Super Bowl where she stated how it happened herself. So now, if it's not in this doc, it's not true?

What the hell? :dies:  Ya'll really go from crazy to deranged. She already explained it, and the video is up there for you to view as many times as you like. If that's the info you were looking for then you don't need the doc for that.

@ 4:04

When did I say it is not true :rip:

I said whoever decided not to put this information in the doc made horrible decision. I am not watching that interview, no doc comes with prerequisites of watching interviews to get full context. 

Just now, Zaynsus said:

I watched this segment on Twitter and she wasn't shading Shakira at all. But still, I wonder what she meant when she talked about giving "something with substance".

Check the doc baby, it does a beautiful job explaining the substance and how NFL wanted her to cut it out of the show.

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

When did I say it is not true :rip:

I said whoever decided not to put this information in the doc made horrible decision. I am not watching that interview, no doc comes with prerequisites of watching interviews to get full context. 

LMAO. OK. :skull:

1 minute ago, insomniac said:

Well it’s unprofessional to give your opinion on something without it giving your full attention. Not watching it fully is your prerogative but not everything is revealed in the first 15 mins. You’re kinda exposing yourself here for being a plain hater.

No,  if I was hater I wouldn't have bother with 15 minutes and straight up called her hateful thing like everyone else is doing here. Only time I have commented on JLO in past year was marry me thread, where I said enjoyed the movie, but didn't like music a solid 7-8 overall though 

Not every critique is hatred. 15 minutes is enough to form opinion of movies/characters

We’re used to this. They always let J.Lo threads get crazy. Any other would’ve been locked on page 1 or 2 already. 

Chile.. they laugh like the J.Lo stans ain't discuss this for years in the PMs.

The mods have been transparent for years now.

lhha-delicious.gif

No wonder AMPAS dont like her and she is a PANNED actress and singer. 

Her attitude is really something else. She should have just sat there and ate her food. She should be grateful that Shakira saved that show.