• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• SavagePapi

• suburbannature

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Talentless people are so JEALOUS. 

The lashings in this thread :dies: 

she has serious issue with messaging going on from this doc. The way it’s backfiring on her :dies: 

She didn’t lie.

Shakira is known just for shaking her ass and Piqué.

13 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

"It looked like I was the front runner" the way she tries to paint herself as a victim for having to share the stage with Shakira, I– :toofunny3:

I mean I guess she is, considering Shakira washed her in that performance, but the entitlement is just :toofunny3:

She’s a narcissist wbk 

Your j.ho lashings tho :deadbanana: 

39 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I don't know what's funnier: Jennifer Lopez's delusion, the GP taking any opportunity to drag J.Lo and prove how much of a non-factor she is in today's pop culture, or the fact that her 3 stans on ATRL can't handle any of it it and choose to lash out at Mariah Carey instead of Shakira, the subject of J.Lo's catty shade throughout this promotional cycle :deadbanana2:

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

I’m not lashing out at Mariah or Shakira. I love them both and yes I’m also a J.Lo stan. But maybe it’s got something to do with these clickbait Tweets with quotes being put out of context coming from accounts with Mariah AVI’s. And also, ya’ll always the first up in J.Lo’s threads. Like I know it’s a boring time for you with it not being December, but come on find something else to do!

Not the tagging of the mods. The way the JLo stans can't find the report button after all this time like their fave still can't find that Oscar nom

wendy.gif

15 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

You do realize not everyone watches JLO every interview and remembers everything she has said.

As a fan you are aware, but anyone casually tuning in won't. Even someone like me who is in stan culture didn't knew about it. So yeah, people are not taking it out of context, whoever decided to omission such development are responsible to make her look entitlement. Which you fans won't notice, cause you have "extra" knowledge and follow her closely.

And it was not just the omission of facts, they literally tried to twist the fact by showing multiple times her answering "She don't know". She just tried to make herself good but rather came off as entitled  

In any occasion, you still came out the gate spewing craziness here.

Maybe it didn't go viral, but that information was out there. And the video has been watched by nearly 2M people on YouTube so clearly people many know about it. I can't speak on Stan Twitter because I can care less about it. I also created a thread about it here after the Super Bowl that we know, by no surprise, was pretty lengthy.

In the end, the point is, don't call me a liar. J.Lo was in talks for years before Shakira was in the picture. She was the front runner. Again, that's not shade. That's just the truth. She still decided to do it with Shakira. She could've have opted not to do it altogether, but she still did it. Let's not look for something that isn't there.

Edited by SavagePapi

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Not the tagging of the mods. The way the JLo stans can't find the report button after all this time like their fave still can't find that Oscar nom

wendy.gif

They need to find their fave a high school Spanish textbook while they're at it. For all of the "I'm Latina, it's Miami, I have to be the frontrunner for the Spanish SuperBowl, Latino gang!" entitlement, why were the only Spanish words uttered by Miss Lopez during the entire show "Uno, dos, tres" while she shook her ass and grinded on J. Balvin? Can the queen of substance and Latina representation riddle me this?

wendy.gif 

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Good for you, if you know perfectly how ATRL works. That's your talent. :toofunny3:

32 500 posts here. 

65% for hating on J.Lo, 35% for loving on Mariah, Am I right? What a miserable life do you have if you don't post here? 

Don't answer to me, answer to you, good night. xx

britney-spears-yawn.gif

1 minute ago, Yudelkis said:

Good for you, if you know perfectly how ATRL works. That's your talent. :toofunny3:

32 500 posts here. 

65% for hating on J.Lo, 35% for loving on Mariah, Am I right? What a miserable life do you have if you don't post here? 

Don't answer to me, answer to you, good night. xx

britney-spears-yawn.gif

:ahh: "Don't answer to me, answer to you, good night. xx"

MV5BMTI2ODQyNzI4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTA1NjYz._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

6 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

In any occasion, you still can't came out the gate spewing craziness here.

Maybe it didn't go viral, but that information was out there. And the video has been watched by nearly 2M people on YouTube so clearly people many know about it. I can't speak on Stan Twitter because I can care less about it. I also created a thread about it here after the Super Bowl that we know, by no surprise, was pretty lengthy.

What craziness, I just watched the 15 minutes of movie and I didn't knew I had to watch a jimmy Kimmel interview for context. 

It's kinda pathetic if you have to use a footage out of doc to justify your fave's words in doc. While your fanbase keep blaming other for taking things out of context.

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

I can’t at how many of you coming in here and taking those Tweets at face value :bibliahh:

Once again, watch the doc it’s not what happened. There’s actual context to it in the documentary you know. 

@ATRL Administration I know many of ya’ll are biased because you’re Mariah fans but you need to get your **** together. Other topics keep getting closed while all the click-bait J.Lo threads remain open. It’s transparent.

58 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

How we can tag the mods ? Because I always used @ATRL Administration and nothing change.

21 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

@Lee!! @Ryan BTE @Bloo 

Hope this helps.

2 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

@Ryan BTE @Lee!!  @Juanny

Why is this thread still open? Twitter opinions is not Celebrity news, and this quote was taken out of context.

brigitte-nielsen.gif

1 hour ago, *.Digambar.* said:

Mariah Carey stans are always so pressed by jlo. It's embarrassing. 

They are bullies. :sosad:

Pitting two talented Latinas against each other.  :michael:

We should all watch the documentary on Netflix to support J.Lo. :heart2:

3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

What craziness, I just watched the 15 minutes of movie and I didn't knew I had to watch a jimmy Kimmel interview for context. 

It's kinda pathetic if you have to use a footage out of doc to justify your fave's words in doc. While your fanbase keep blaming other for taking things out of context.

Uhm that’s not the case, maybe just watch the full thing vs only first 15 minutes to make judgement of something. Oh, wait, who am I kidding we already know you won’t. 

Just now, suburbannature said:

MV5BMTI2ODQyNzI4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTA1NjYz._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Christ not this photo being from the year 2000. :toofunny2: 22 years later and you’d think she’d have won something a bit more prestigious by now? But all she’s moved on to is popcorn awards.

hNgN8sI.gif

I don’t know if that’s actually a step forward or backwards from a Nickelodeon award? :doc:

OT: J.Lo unsubstantial.

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

So you watch 15 minutes of a doc, and come up with the assumption that she's entitled. At least finish the damn documentary before you come clicking your heels to ATRL providing us with your judgement. 

Now I'm pathetic for confirming what is true? Ok lol. Finish the rest of the doc then get back to us. If you don't want to, that's fine too.

The way J.Lo haters are giving free promo to the documentary :dies:

Love Jennifer but there's nothing real about her, she's the last one to talk. 

3 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Uhm that’s not the case, maybe just watch the full thing vs only first 15 minutes to make judgement of something. Oh, wait, who am I kidding we already know you won’t. 

1 minute ago, SavagePapi said:

So you watch 15 minutes of a doc, and come up with the assumption that she's entitled. At least finish the damn documentary before you come clicking your heels to ATRL providing us with your judgement. 

Now I'm pathetic for confirming what is true? Ok lol. Finish the rest of the doc then get back to us. If you don't want to, that's fine too.

So yes I am not going to watch the whole thing, but if you guys are so hell bent on saying my opinion will change. Then maybe just give me the time stamp where she actually tell the truth about being in talks for years? 

I guess you guys won't otherwise you guys won't have linked me that interview video. Thank you but I am not wasting my time on 90 minutes of lies. 

5 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

So yes I am not going to watch the whole thing, but if you guys are so hell bent on saying my opinion will change. Then maybe just give me the time stamp where she actually tell the truth about being in talks for years? 

I guess you guys won't otherwise you guys won't have linked me that interview video. Thank you but I am not wasting my time on 90 minutes of lies. 

No I meant that you decided from just the first few minutes that shes not to your liking. Didn’t meant to say she claimed she was approached by NFL first. It doesn’t come up in the doc, but is definitely insinuated with the Roc Nation addition. 

I meant to say just watch the full doc to make your opinion on her. Maybe it’ll change. Don’t let out of context clickbait headlines skew you. 

14 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Yes that’s what I meant too sis. Lol who are we to change a haters mind.