JLo: "I'm trying to give you something with substance, not just belly dancing"

favorite crime

The way the industry keeps REJECTING J.Lo and she keeps trying to prove so hard that she is a serious entertainer. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• SavagePapi

• suburbannature

Top Posters In This Topic

the meltdowns from the jlo stans begging the mods to close this thread. :ahh:

living for these shakira vs jlo threads! :gaylocat1:

Edited by CrimsonX

24 minutes ago, Keter said:

Wooo the fumes! “Close the thread! Close the thread! Mods!”

:bibliahh:

The one that crying “Putin! Heal the world!” Just because someone’s dragging jlo. :rip:

4 minutes ago, 4Real said:

JLo and substance in the same sentence? Joke of the day :toofunny3:

JLo : For the first time of my career

nicki-minaj-ears.gif

Talentless people are so JEALOUS. 

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I don't know what's funnier: Jennifer Lopez's delusion, the GP taking any opportunity to drag J.Lo and prove how much of a non-factor she is in today's pop culture, or the fact that her 3 stans on ATRL can't handle any of it it and choose to lash out at Mariah Carey instead of Shakira, the subject of J.Lo's catty shade throughout this promotional cycle :deadbanana2:

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

The way they're always bring up Mariah first when all bases are lashing her 

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

Just watched the first 15 minutes of doc.

And who are J LO fans trying to fool. Within first 15 minutes she is saying that she was the front runner to performer at superbowl and Shakira was twist no one saw coming. The entitlement :skull:

But she was. Even Shakira fans admitted that.

J.Lo was in talks with the NFL for a few years and then agreed to Miami in 2020. In came Jay-Z, and he added Shakira. That's not shade. That's just the truth. There was a phone call from Jay-Z to Shakira that confirmed that as well. Shakira mentioned it in a interview.

Ya'll want to paint J.Lo as a villian so bad. It's weird.

Lambs are still mad JLo was invited to perform the Half Time :rip:

Edited by HASHTAGPOW

1 minute ago, SavagePapi said:

J.Lo was in talks with the NFL for a few years and then agreed to Miami in 2020. In came Jay-Z, and he added Shakira. That's not shade. That's just the truth. There was a phone call from Jay-Z to Shakira that confirmed that as well. Shakira mentioned it in a interview.

Maybe in the same world where J.Lo does anything with substance

lAeBs4K.gif.39b0242da23e9d430e64c0e5ade5 

The way I couldn't even find this documentary on Netflix because it's nowhere on the top 10 or under the documentaries tab... I wish I could say I was surprised that nobody was checking for this :deadbanana2: 

Edited by ZIVERT

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

Maybe in the same world where J.Lo does anything with substance

That was corny but OK. Lol.

4 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

@October Symphony 

You are going out of the topic.

DM me if you want to know more. :rip:

We went already far with Fake News, Mariah Sales, Twitter vs ATRL,  Arab Culture & Belly Dance, Does Speaking Spanish Make You More Latino?, How To Report To The Mods?, Is J-Lo Fluent In Spanish? 

:gaycat6:

Sir, this is atrl.

Just now, SavagePapi said:

This was not in doc. It wasn't mention she was in talks with NFL for a few years.

The way doc made it out "Its Miami, I am Latina. So I should be the frontrunner" Like what type of entitlement

the way you are accusing other of putting things out of context, when JLO herself is doing so to make herself good.

35 minutes ago, Keter said:

Wooo the fumes! “Close the thread! Close the thread! Mods!”

:bibliahh:

:gaycat6:

i dont have a horse in this race but JLo/any past generation popgirl drama threads always bring the biggest kii's and best scalpings :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Lambs are still mad JLo was invited to perform the Half Time :rip:

Um maybe you’re acting obtuse, or maybe you just don’t know, but Mariah has actually been asked twice to do it (in 1998 and 2006) and SHE turned it down both times. So yes she has been invited, long before J.Lo was even considered.

OT: J.Lo loser.

What kind of mental gymnastics by some haters in here that J.Lo suddenly isn’t Latinx. She may have been born in New York but her family is from Puerto Rico.

"To be considered Latina/Latino/Latinx, you or your ancestors must have come from a Latin American country: Mexico, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba, French-speaking Caribbean nations, Central or South America (though English-speaking regions)." Someone with roots in those countries—or as in Puerto Rico's case, territory—may speak English, Portuguese, French, or Spanish. Within these parameters, those from the South American country of Brazil, where the majority language is Portuguese, are considered Latino/Latina/Latinx but not Hispanic.”

https://www.oprahdaily.com/life/a33395013/latino-vs-hispanic-meaning/

10 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Just watched the first 15 minutes of doc.

And who are J LO fans trying to fool. Within first 15 minutes she is saying that she was the front runner to performer at superbowl and Shakira was twist no one saw coming. The entitlement :skull:

I’m not even surprised about how entitled she is. It was clear that she did not want to share that stage with Shakira. What gives her the right to be so arrogant, and egotistical? And substance? She has zero substance. A woman that couldn’t even be bothered to use her own vocals on the songs she “sang.” Please. 

7 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

The way I couldn't even find this documentary on Netflix because it's nowhere on the top 10 or under the documentaries tab... I wish I could say I was surprised that nobody was checking for this :deadbanana2: 

It was released today. :deadbanana2: 

I guess being a JLo hater doesn't mean you are smart. 

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

How often is Netflix Top 10 updated?
Every Tuesday, we publish four global Top 10 lists for films and TV: Film (English), TV (English), Film (Non-English), and TV (Non-English). These lists rank titles based on weekly hours viewed: the total number of hours that our members around the world watched each title from Monday to Sunday of the previous week.

Just now, Death On Two Legs said:

I’m not even surprised about how entitled she is. It was clear that she did not want to share that stage with Shakira. What gives her the right to be so arrogant, and egotistical? And substance? She has zero substance. A woman that couldn’t even be bothered to use her own vocals on the songs she “sang.” Please. 

yeah, I clicked in to see maybe things were indeed being taken out of context as JLO fans are saying. But 15 minutes in, she really came off as entitled and arrogant, glad people are seeing through her. 

8 minutes ago, Erotic said:

This never gets old. 

Her sheer arrogance, and entitlement goes back to even when she was a fly girl on In Living Color. 

"It looked like I was the front runner" the way she tries to paint herself as a victim for having to share the stage with Shakira, I– :toofunny3:

I mean I guess she is, considering Shakira washed her in that performance, but the entitlement is just :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

This was not in doc. It wasn't mention she was in talks with NFL for a few years.

The way doc made it out "Its Miami, I am Latina. So I should be the frontrunner" Like what type of entitlement

the way you are accusing other of putting things out of context, when JLO herself is doing so to make herself good.

It wasn't in the doc. J.Lo HERSELF stated it on 'The Jimmy Fallon Show' after she did the Super Bowl. I made a thread about it years ago.

And not everything was included in the doc by the way.

@ 4:04

"For a few years, you know they were talking to me about doing it, and then finally this year it was like, "ok, you're gonna do it".

There were rumors swirling that the NFL were talking to her for years. The more you know.

Lmao JLo stans begging for mods to close the thread... everyone sees through the arrogance and overall bitchyness of their non-factor "Hustlers" actress. Ever since the Academy said NO to JLo The Loser they keep getting Ls after Ls.

Shakira is a multicultural ICON! One with ACTUAL success and musical TALENT! The moment Shakira made a deal for the Half Time Show JLo became the side dish, the other performer, a backup dancer. 

Corny ass performance with performative activism using the kids in cages event as a PROP for her non-Latina non-Spanish speaking and non-singer ass. 

Edited by TROPICUM

4 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

It wasn't in the doc. J.Lo HERSELF stated it on 'The Jimmy Fallon Show' after she did the Super Bowl. I made a thread about it years ago.

And not everything was included in the doc by the way.

@ 4:04

"For a few years, you know they were talking to me about doing it, and then finally this year it was like, "ok, you're gonna do it".

There were rumors swirling that the NFL were talking to her for years. The more you know.

You do realize not everyone watches JLO every interview and remembers everything she has said.

As a fan you are aware, but anyone casually tuning in won't. Even someone like me who is in stan culture didn't knew about it. So yeah, people are not taking it out of context, whoever decided to omission such development are responsible to make her look entitlement. Which you fans won't notice, cause you have "extra" knowledge and follow her closely.

And it was not just the omission of facts, they literally tried to twist the fact by showing multiple times her answering "She don't know". She just tried to make herself good but rather came off as entitled  

Edited by zoldyck