JLo: "I'm trying to give you something with substance, not just belly dancing"

favorite crime

I can’t at how many of you coming in here and taking those Tweets at face value :bibliahh:

Once again, watch the doc it’s not what happened. There’s actual context to it in the documentary you know. 

@ATRL Administration I know many of ya’ll are biased because you’re Mariah fans but you need to get your **** together. Other topics keep getting closed while all the click-bait J.Lo threads remain open. It’s transparent.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• SavagePapi

• suburbannature

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

im only a casual fan of both ladies but all these out of context clickbait drags are so annoying

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Latino/a is an ETHNICITY, not a demonym. She's the daughter of two Puerto Ricans, and that makes her ETHNICALLY Latina.

New York Rican ≠ island born Puerto Rican because culturally it’s very different. Many born in the States that don’t even know Spanish. Puerto Rico is a Spanish speaking island exclusively. 

Edited by Rican

It's so stupid how ATRL always takes a few words out of context to drag someone :skull: 

Wooo the fumes! “Close the thread! Close the thread! Mods!”

:bibliahh:

The way JLo always have the same users pressed.

13 minutes ago, Rican said:

New York Rican ≠ island born Puerto Rican because culturally it’s very different. Many born in the States that don’t even know Spanish. Puerto Rico is a Spanish speaking island exclusively. 

Tell me you don't know the meaning of ethnicity without telling me you don't know the meaning of ethnicity... :biblio:

And JLo can speak Spanish, BTW.

2 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

The way JLo always have the same users pressed.

:gaycat4:

On the other hand, non-fans are praising her or saying nice things about her.

That's what you get when you are hated for fake news. :heart2:

1 hour ago, Yudelkis said:

Why would we care about a bunch of losers hating on her over something that has been confirmed to be untrue?

LMAO you guys just ignore this nonsense and stop giving it so much energy.

Let's hope that members like @Tusk, @TROPICUM or @suburbannature are giving much energy to hate on bad people of this world like Trump or Putin.

Let's hope that members like @Tusk, @TROPICUM or @suburbannature are giving more substance to their life : helping, raising money, defending people who can't defend themselves etc. 

britney-spears-yawn.gif

Oh so now the jlo stan is going to preach to us.

rather than asking others what are they doing on the world issues, how about you started with the man in the mirror.

4 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Tell me you don't know the meaning of ethnicity without telling me you don't know the meaning of ethnicity... :biblio:

Can you explain what ethnicity means? 

Latino/a isn’t a one fit all type of box. The culture upbringing matters. No?

2 hours ago, Onthe6 said:

Jennifer was not dissing Shakira.

These anti-J.Lo threads are so pathetic and childish. :deadbanana2:

If she's not shading Shaki then she clearly has a PR issue (and should actively counter this drip drip leaks about this documentary from those who watched it who seem to interpret the docu as a Shak-shade.

Edited by Raiden

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

They're trying IT again?!

Taking something completely as an insult while it wasn't when put into CONTEXT. 

Watch the doc. She wasn't SAYING that part about Shakira AT ALL. She just said she want more than HERSELF and SHAK shaking her ******* asses and bellydancing. It's about the political statement she was trying to make.

Also:

https://twitter.com/HiThisIsTess/status/1536770286418284547?s=20&t=ewGQZvXEIbrNX_0tulLJOA

STOP pitting women against each other. Makes me so angry!

As an ojh thanks for providing us context 

context is dead nowadays and everyone already made up their minds too :skull:

1 minute ago, October Symphony said:

Oh so now the jlo stan is going to preach to us.

rather than asking others what are they doing on the world issues, how about you started with the man in the mirror.

I'm involved in a LGBTQ+ association, an Ouïghours association, defending BLM movement, I did raise for Palestine, Syria and Ukraine. 

Don't tell a Lebanon man what to do. :biblio:

28 minutes ago, insomniac said:

I can’t at how many of you coming in here and taking those Tweets at face value :bibliahh:

Once again, watch the doc it’s not what happened. There’s actual context to it in the documentary you know. 

@ATRL Administration I know many of ya’ll are biased because you’re Mariah fans but you need to get your **** together. Other topics keep getting closed while all the click-bait J.Lo threads remain open. It’s transparent.

Tag the mods because that account won’t get you anywhere 

Mariah Carey stans are always so pressed by jlo. It's embarrassing. 

:chick1:

Edited by October Symphony
Forgot to quote

9 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Like when she said "mi gente latino"? :laugh:

1 minute ago, Sergi91 said:

Tag the mods because that account won’t get you anywhere 

How we can tag the mods ? Because I always used @ATRL Administration and nothing change.

3 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

I'm involved in a LGBTQ+ association, an Ouïghours association, defending BLM movement, I did raise for Palestine, Syria and Ukraine. 

Don't tell a Lebanon man what to do. :biblio:

Do you know where you are though?

I don't know what's funnier: Jennifer Lopez's delusion, the GP taking any opportunity to drag J.Lo and prove how much of a non-factor she is in today's pop culture, or the fact that her 3 stans on ATRL can't handle any of it it and choose to lash out at Mariah Carey instead of Shakira, the subject of J.Lo's catty shade throughout this promotional cycle :deadbanana2:

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

Just watched the first 15 minutes of doc.

And who are J LO fans trying to fool. Within first 15 minutes she is saying that she was the front runner to performer at superbowl and Shakira was twist no one saw coming. The entitlement :skull:

Even in correct context, “kids in cages” & their experiences are not show props to be used on a stage for political brownie points and controversy. It’s shallow & performative, at best. There are more effective ways she could carry out her advocacy. 

Out of context, I can see how this comes off delusional & culturally tone deaf. 

Side note, it’s been said repeatedly that tagging Atrl Admin does nothing but add spam to the inbox. Report posts you find offensive and move tf on. 

@October Symphony 

You are going out of the topic.

DM me if you want to know more. :rip:

We went already far with Fake News, Mariah Sales, Twitter vs ATRL,  Arab Culture & Belly Dance, Does Speaking Spanish Make You More Latino?, How To Report To The Mods?, Is J-Lo Fluent In Spanish? 

:gaycat6: