JLo: "I'm trying to give you something with substance, not just belly dancing"

favorite crime

7 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Let’s hope you don’t take this site seriously and compare it to actual problems in the world.  

It’s a catty pop forum. 

There's no big difference with twitter. You guys got the same behavior that those people under those tweets.

Losing energy and time to hate. :gaycat6:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• SavagePapi

• suburbannature

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Why would we care about a bunch of losers hating on her over something that has been confirmed to be untrue?

LMAO you guys just ignore this nonsense and stop giving it so much energy.

Let's hope that members like @Tusk, @TROPICUM or @suburbannature are giving much energy to hate on bad people of this world like Trump or Putin.

Let's hope that members like @Tusk, @TROPICUM or @suburbannature are giving more substance to their life : helping, raising money, defending people who can't defend themselves etc. 

britney-spears-yawn.gif

JLo could and will never do such things so why would I? 

And FYI I'm an actual Latinx person, like ACTUALLY. Not someone from New York who barely speaks basic Spanish.

JLo is a racist, jealous, flop actress who wishes could have the talents of the Actual Latinx Icon Shakira.

Ricky Wilson
1 hour ago, Rowan said:

Twitter is not real life :rip:

Hence why JLO had a successful arena tour, a Vegas residency that grossed over 100 million, and consistently makes Forbes every year, while being booked and busy.

Meanwhile, Mariah is regulated to opening for Lionel Richie and shilling every product known to man. 

You ended the Christmas old lady :rip: 

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

don't matter how great the reviews are. 

Great reviews? Where? :skull:

64 on MC

79% on RT (6.7 avg. rating) 

:skull:

2 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

And FYI I'm an actual Latinx person, like ACTUALLY. Not someone from New York who barely speaks basic Spanish.

JLo is a racist, jealous, flop actress who wishes could have the talents of the Actual Latinx Icon Shakira.

BREAKING NEWS : Speaking Spanish doesn’t make you anymore Latino!

Latinos are a multiracial, multicultural, multilingual group of people.

You are the racist one. :biblio:

FYI I'm more Lebanese than Shakira (she's half Colombian) and I don't reject her because she barely speak arab correctly. 

200.gif

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

“I’m trying to give something with substance”

- tabloid fodder

- panned music

- panned movies

:rip: T tbh

3 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

You ended the Christmas old lady :rip: 

Imagine believing this, but you stan Ally Brooke so what can we expect

Dt2Z.gif

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 hour ago, Selegend said:

this documentary has been an absolute tragedy for her public image don't matter how great the reviews are. 

the quotes that r getting viral are not IT, even if it's out of context, most people won't check it so it's hurting her image badly.

i've lost count of how many negative virals i've seen about her and positive ones about shakira. 

You can chill. People don't care about a Netflix doc of a 2 year and a half performance. Jennifer Lopez is beloved :kiss:

Genuinely wondering why she would say that let alone allow it to be in the doc. 

:rip: at people looking for excuses to hate on Jennifer

She obviously wouldn’t allow any Shakira diss to be on her documentary even if she had actually dissed her. Are people that dumb?

1 minute ago, gui said:

:rip: at people looking for excuses to hate on Jennifer

She obviously wouldn’t allow any Shakira diss to be on her documentary even if she had actually dissed her. Are people that dumb?

EnlightenedKindDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.

This is why she is the biggest flop out of her peers after Xtina,always bitter and delusional

25 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Genuinely wondering why she would say that let alone allow it to be in the doc. 

She included herself when she said she didn’t want the show to be just about shaking her ass. She was defending the protest at the end with kids in cages that NFL wanted cut :rip:

Edited by gui

im only a casual fan of both ladies but all these out of context clickbait drags are so annoying

Edited by Scandalous

9 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

JLo could and will never do such things so why would I? 

I too am a natural born Latino. I was born on the actual island of Puerto Rico and yes there is a difference between Island born and States born but I digress. :gaycat6:

I watched the documentary. She clearly didn't mean it as shade towards Shakira. She was just frustrated she wanted to send a political / human rights message and the NFL execs wanted to make the show apolitical. She wanted her performance to be more than them just dancing and singing.

10 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

BREAKING NEWS : Speaking Spanish doesn’t make you anymore Latino!

Latinos are a multiracial, multicultural, multilingual group of people.

You are the racist one. :biblio:

FYI I'm more Lebanese than Shakira (she's half Colombian) and I don't reject her because she barely speak arab correctly. 

200.gif

So? Ain't nobody cares about her Lesbianism side

JLo and this tired documental which is an exact copy of Gaga's is so sad. She couldn't even have her OWN Super Bowl performance... had to share the stage with ACTUAL Latinx Icons.

Edited by TROPICUM

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

They're trying IT again?!

Taking something completely as an insult while it wasn't when put into CONTEXT. 

Watch the doc. She wasn't SAYING that part about Shakira AT ALL. She just said she want more than HERSELF and SHAK shaking her ******* asses and bellydancing. It's about the political statement she was trying to make.

Also:

https://twitter.com/HiThisIsTess/status/1536770286418284547?s=20&t=ewGQZvXEIbrNX_0tulLJOA

STOP pitting women against each other. Makes me so angry!

This lol. Y’all need to get over hating Jlo because she’s never been the nasty one.. EVER

2 minutes ago, blueberries said:

This is why she is the biggest flop out of her peers after Xtina,always bitter and delusional

J.Lo has a bigger career than Xtina. 

The nerve of her given all the success she got THANKS to Shakira in that performance.

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Y'all better stop pitting two successful Latinas against each other 

d55780cb3a6d213815e345150c3175eb.gif

One of them was born in New York. 

1 minute ago, TROPICUM said:

So? Ain't nobody cares about her Lebanese side

JLo and this tired documental which is an exact copy of Gaga's is so sad. She couldn't even have her OWN Super Bowl performance... had to share the stage with ACTUAL Latinx Icons.

You are a joke. :toofunny3:

Belly Dance is from Middle East/North Africa not Colombia, if she wasn't Lebanese your "culture" argument toward J.Lo will not exist.

Okay, now you jump on Gaga Netflix Documentary copy argue.

You are too boring to debate with sorry. xx :gaycat6:

Just now, Rican said:

One of them was born in New York. 

Latino/a is an ETHNICITY, not a demonym. She's the daughter of two Puerto Ricans, and that makes her ETHNICALLY Latina.