Beyoncé convinces Chloe to drop least anticipated song

favorite crime

Beyonce was RIGHT :bam:

I liked all 3 songs. It's not that Surprise was considered the worst or least favorite by the fans. With Surprise, it seems like she's been having fun promoting the song and might have a challenge on her hands. It's been generating a good bit of buzz.

She'll be fine. The song is most certainly better than Treat Me. If I had to choose, this should have been the 2nd single and then maybe release For the Night. 

8 hours ago, Power love said:

Sweetie is called sabotage. You really think Bey wants another chick smashing when she’s about to release? Beyonce is well known in the industry for sabotaging other black females. Many have came forward about what her & Bey father has done it’s sad. 

She made Chloe choose the most boring noneventful track for a reason. 

Why wouldn't she want an artist she's financing to at least make her investment back? She's put almost a decade into CxH. There are plenty of hater bitchy female artists and they don't go this far. 

Beyonce has taste because that's the one i like most. 

8 hours ago, Power love said:

Sweetie is called sabotage. You really think Bey wants another chick smashing when she’s about to release? Beyonce is well known in the industry for sabotaging other black females. Many have came forward about what her & Bey father has done it’s sad. 

She made Chloe choose the most boring noneventful track for a reason. 

Please drop a link to the fanfic When you finish it

it could work as a buzz single and beyonce is good at that

16 hours ago, swissman said:

Beyoncé was right though this sounds the most promising indeed. The production is more unique than the others.

period 

But this is the video that search terms "Chloe + Surprise" are known for. 

HOW do you top an internet icon? :chick2:

It sounded like a bop so Bey made a good choice.

I can only imagine the NSFW TikToks coming from this for the "Surprise, slip my panties to the side" line. The new Streets/Red Light challenge I fear

15 hours ago, Attitude said:

When was the last time fan voted singles actually smashed? Usually they flop. Maybe this is for the best. 

Britney criminal  teas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.