Beyoncé convinces Chloe to drop least anticipated song

favorite crime

A few weeks ago Chloe teased 3 songs asking fans which should be the next single and the snippet for "Surprise" was by far the most disliked. Now she's dropping it and revealed that Beyoncé was the one who told her to

Snippets:

For The Night (won fan-poll):

Cheat Back:

Surprise:

It is the most anticipated by me hun

Wasn't Surprise second on the polls? Cheat Back was last

I don't care :jonnycat:

All her music is high quality and I can't wait for her album.

Beyoncé was right though this sounds the most promising indeed. The production is more unique than the others.

surprise wasnt the most disliked, cheat back was

surprise even won in the live when she asked people to reply with the one they liked most, before she opened ig and twitter polls 

She didn’t convince her she straight up told her to do it

I would listen to Beyoncé always even if it flips she will Proably hop on the remix 

21 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

It is the most anticipated by me hun

Wasn't Surprise second on the polls? Cheat Back was last

Cheat Back wasn’t an option on the poll. It did the best on TikTok views but Surprise had the most videos made using the sound. 

I mean none of these sound like Top 20 hits. For The Night would probably do well with R&B listeners. Surprise is cute. 

It's the best next to For The Night so no complaints. I can see why Bey chose Surprise

It’s the only song with crossover potential out of the 3 songs she shared. It not only has crossover potential but potential to go viral on Tik Tok this Summer for all the women getting dressed up to go out on Summer dates. I’m not sure in what world it was the most least anticipated.

Beyoncé released Self Titled, Lemonade and Homecoming back to back and jumped on Savage Remix and sent it to #1 all while winning multiple Grammy’s for it. Questioning her judgement of all people is hilarious to me 

Bey, queen of sabotaging her career and others :gaycat1:

Beyonce trying to sabotage ha 

tumblr_pw8yp97Ycm1qfvtsro7_400.gifv

bey’s taste :clap3: surprise was my favourite from the snippets 

Sweetie is called sabotage. You really think Bey wants another chick smashing when she’s about to release? Beyonce is well known in the industry for sabotaging other black females. Many have came forward about what her & Bey father has done it’s sad. 

She made Chloe choose the most boring noneventful track for a reason. 

Just now, Power love said:

Beyonce is well known in the industry for sabotaging other black females. Many have came forward about what her & Bey father has done it’s sad.

The way you just come onto this forum every day to LIE about this woman is straight up horrifying. :rip: What is wrong with you? :toofunny3:

It's the best song but a risky single, she already burned the risky card with that other song Treat Me. 

Also while looking at the video, it just means she asked Bey's opinion like the rest and it was Surprise. No one forced to release it. 

Well, Beyoncé knows best because out these 3 snippets, “Surprise” is the most promising, although they all sound very Beyoncé-esque (maybe except FTN).

When was the last time fan voted singles actually smashed? Usually they flop. Maybe this is for the best. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.