Beyoncé new Ivy Park collection date leaks, still no album

Alex

Giselle needs to stop fooling around and drop the smasha!

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Should she sufffer? Clap if she should suffer. 

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

May it flop just like the last 3. 

But TBH we knew this was coming for a month now and it doesn't mean we won't get new music. She is literally unpredictable. Dropped TWO albums DURING her tours :rip: 

2 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

I really thought today was going to be the day. 

Im ride or die Beyhive but I can’t even defend this. If she wasn’t teasing music, she should’ve found a way to clarify to us. I know she’s not deaf to all the hoopla she created with vanishing profile pics. 

Luv, I have a feeling she is coming and there are rumors that there's a medley coming for the BET awards. the top contenders mentioned are Mariah and Beyonce.

I could see it for Beyonce moreso but this summer is the perfect time for a Beyonce release.

There are no real impactful summer eras besides Bad bunny and that guy from One direction (his name is drawing a blank right now) but there needs to be a female counterpart

giphy.gif

I hope this ain't over a new Ivy Park collection...

54 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Luv, I have a feeling she is coming and there are rumors that there's a medley coming for the BET awards. the top contenders mentioned are Mariah and Beyonce.

I could see it for Beyonce moreso but this summer is the perfect time for a Beyonce release.

There are no real impactful summer eras besides Bad bunny and that guy from One direction (his name is drawing a blank right now) but there needs to be a female counterpart

giphy.gif

I hope this ain't over a new Ivy Park collection...

From your lips to God’s ears 

44 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

From your lips to God’s ears 

I'm surprised no one made a thread about it even though it's one of those "insiders" on twitter they've been right more than wrong and they first announced the medley...then hinted at either Mariah or Beyonce being a part of it. She might release it on Juneteenth who knows but this is the perfect time for big bleep female energy so we shall see...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.