• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eglė

• ninasayers

• Joyride

• bliaz

Erm….What’s supposed to be Latina about this exactly? 

I don't even like her but the comments :noparty: it's giving reddit incels 

empress of the latins:clap3:

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

la amiga fea, todos tienen una

1 hour ago, Raspy said:

Puta

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

LatinX grammatically makes no sense. I have a wide variety of Hispanic friends from multiple ethnicities ranging from Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cuban, Mexican, Ecuadorian, Peruvian, argentines, Uruguayans, etc none of them use “LatinX” and they will likely judge you for using that non-Hispanic SJW made label. Spanish is a gendered language whether people like it or not.

I'm argentinian and i use the "x" as a way to make words gender neutral, like "hijx" for example. You could also say "hije" ofc. A lot of people are against inclusive language for some reason and i see atrl is not an exception to that.

5 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Drag them and as a linguist, I agree with this.

I just use perrx vergux estepedx malparedx because ternure68 made it less insufferable.

A legend unlike "Jessy Nelson" :clap3:

Mis hermanas atrleras mexicanas o latinas me podrían agregar a grupo de whatsapp si es que todavía existe? Estaba en uno hace años :jonny:

Please STOP calling us “Latinx” I literally barf when I hear it or read it. Spanish is a gendered language and “Latino” is already neutral. 

OT: she kinda looks like cardi 

LatinX grammatically makes no sense. I have a wide variety of Hispanic friends from multiple ethnicities ranging from Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cuban, Mexican, Ecuadorian, Peruvian, argentines, Uruguayans, etc none of them use “LatinX” and they will likely judge you for using that non-Hispanic SJW made label. Spanish is a gendered language whether people like it or not.

U right we use Latine, but no one would judge for trying to be inclusive except bigots, stop painting us with such a one dimensional brush. Your friends don't represent a continent.

OT: what's Latina about this? :rip: I don't like Jesy but this is a reach

She looks good tbh

she didn’t ask to be born Latina 

DBSaqca.gif

17 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

I don't even like her but the comments :noparty: it's giving reddit incels 

this :cm:

30 minutes ago, Protocol said:

This gif :hoetenks:

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

Where is it from?

6 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

I'm argentinian and i use the "x" as a way to make words gender neutral, like "hijx" for example. You could also say "hije" ofc. A lot of people are against inclusive language for some reason and i see atrl is not an exception to that.

Yes but just write latinEs instead. X is not a commonly used sound in Spanish while E is. The backlash to using latinxs or latin@s has more to do with using nonsensical characters to replace the one letter that genders a word. Besides, you cant pronounce latinxs without sounding like a pretentious gringo so just use latines instead. Just my two cents noone asked for. X respeta el lenguaje argentino, no te sientas que este es tu territorio, si bien te recibimos muy bien, take it easy take it easy

7 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

Yes but just write latinEs instead. X is not a commonly used sound in Spanish while E is. The backlash to using latinxs or latin@s has more to do with using nonsensical characters to replace the one letter that genders a word. Besides, you cant pronounce latinxs without sounding like a pretentious gringo so just use latines instead. Just my two cents noone asked for. X respeta el lenguaje argentino, no te sientas que este es tu territorio, si bien te recibimos muy bien, take it easy take it easy

I obviously wouldn't pronounce it like "latinx", if i'm talking i'd say "latine", but when i write i frequently use the "x". Have used the "x" since way before i first saw all this discourse about it online lmao. 

Edited by ninasayers

It's weird when you use it in singular cause we use the x or e (in spanish) when using plurals cause if not, the plurals were usually all male gendered. Stop talking about how we hispanics use our language just based on your friends. 

Edited by James_XL

Only ignorant people (gringos) use Latinx. Ignore them.

Well good for her if she "comes out." The Left tells us that both gender and race are merely social constructs anyway, right?

Edited by Aristide

Stop attempting to try and make Latinx happen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.