• Nefertiti0

• Maxiking0708

She's getting dropped?

17 minutes ago, Sky Engineer said:

She's getting dropped?

Hopefully. No one wants solo Nicole :rip:

16 minutes ago, Maxiking0708 said:

any clue about the release date?

"The Drop. June 24th. Pre-save now!"  is in code on a website.

1 hour ago, Pheromosa said:

Hopefully. No one wants solo Nicole :rip:

True, I would love an Eden's Crush Réunion.

If you were talking about, people don't want solo Nicole but PCD, no thank you. That abusive hag Robin should never be linked again to any group or artist ever again. Especially not with her past consisting racism (Girlicious) and her, Dr. Luke and Larry Rudolph being responsible for G.R.L. also still makes me wonder if that trio contributed to Simone's eventual tragedy. Since all are known to be abusive, to lie and do despicable things in general. The group gladly died inside the pandemic

OT: doesn't sound exciting, but atleast she does something beside guessing Masked celebs and redecorating houses

Edited by J-esper

well, let me guess… if this ends up being a hit, she will use the buzz to release her ep and retire from pop music.

if this doesnt go anywhere, it will be the end for her pop music and that ep will be shelved again 

21 hours ago, J-esper said:

her, Dr. Luke and Larry Rudolph being responsible for G.R.L. also still makes me wonder if that trio contributed to Simone's eventual tragedy

Spoiler

Okay I know this is super off topic and not the thread for this but I still think about this too… people don’t talk about that situation as much as they should, especially with it revealed at financial issues played a part  :katie:

29 minutes ago, petitluis68 said:

yeah...sound a bit like Do It To It

Full song live in Lq 

Sound like a summer hit

The crowd serving that standing person emoji

one week to go. wish it was david and galantis with nicole tho lol

23 hours ago, Maxiking0708 said:

yeah...sound a bit like Do It To It

it samples Do It To It and Pink Soldiers from Squid Game and this is Dimitri Vegas, David Guetta & Azteck and Nicole is a featured artist (according to genius)

16 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it samples Do It To It and Pink Soldiers from Squid Game and this is Dimitri Vegas, David Guetta & Azteck and Nicole is a featured artist (according to genius)

It's not sampling Pink Soldiers, where did you get thag from?

Are you confusing it with this?

Also I don't think it actually samples Do It To It, I think they just used a very similar percussion.

This does sound like a summer hit

Why do so many men need to be credited on a song, like it’s David Guetta in 2022 so it’s guaranteed to be basic, surprised it doesn’t have Sia too. 

I love Nicole but I guess it’s just yoghurt commercials from here on out for us fans!

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

1 hour ago, Slap said:

Why do so many men need to be credited on a song, like it’s David Guetta in 2022 so it’s guaranteed to be basic, surprised it doesn’t have Sia too. 

I love Nicole but I guess it’s just yoghurt commercials from here on out for us fans!

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Yogurts are so 2014.. she has now moved on to guessing masks, renovating houses and selling pillows and home decor.

In all seriousness, this does sound like a cute little summer song that I can see being played on the radio/festivals with a little cute tik tok moment.

She hasnt had a proper release/collaboration since 2015 so I think this song will actually mark her return to music, with her own Broadway show in the works

1 hour ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Yogurts are so 2014.. she has now moved on to guessing masks, renovating houses and selling pillows and home decor.

******* hell, that’s not where I thought her career would have gone. So much talent!

Do y'all thinm we ll get a video for this?

23 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Do y'all thinm we ll get a video for this?

I think so. I think its getting a single treatment. 

sounds 1:1 like Galantis new single ,,1x1" :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, iamluisfelipe said:

Doesn't sound like nicole 

1 hour ago, petitluis68 said:

Doesn't sound like nicole 

This isn't Nicole, it's the first draft. Nicole was brought in to re record the vocals later

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.