Anti-Vaxxers Are Flipping Out Over Justin Bieber's Facial Paralysis

Genius1111

Imagine using someone's illness to push for your agendas. 

Hope he gets better soon.

Anti vaxxers have all the data and still act like this

People are bored these days

Pretty sure he is vaccinated but still.. these people don't deserve freedom of speech

I wouldn't even bother giving these people attention anymore, it's what they want to get their nonsensical theories to spread.

11 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I wouldn't even bother giving these people attention anymore, it's what they want to get their nonsensical theories to spread.

Ignoring those fake news spreaders is way too for their nonsensical theories to spread, we learned the hard way here in the Philippines.

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Imagine using someone's illness to push for your agendas. 

Hope he gets better soon.

This tbh

Lol they’re delusional anyway I’m pretty sure him deliberately getting married on plantation made a lot of negative dark energy head his way. I’m not a fan of him but hope he gets better since that sounds painful and debilitating.

Edited by Ricardo1993

these idiots :rip: 

i even saw them blaming the vaccine for the suicide / drug overdose of that TikTok boy lately :biblio:

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Lol they’re delusional anyway I’m pretty sure him deliberately getting married on plantation made a lot of negative dark energy head his way. I’m not a fan of him but hope he gets better since that sounds painful and debilitating.

Wtf :deadbanana4: why would he even know that?

They also co-opted Taylor Hawkins' and Bob Saget's deaths :rip:

No one can just be sick or die anymore without these weirdos making it about their conspiracies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.