• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rican

• Bears01

• Pleighboy

• Breathe On Moi

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Pleighboy said:

What does saying you're Puerto Rican have to do with it? If puerto rican is a race according to you and many others who say I'm Puerto Rican when asked about race wouldn't you be white according to the chart below? Because blacks are before mixed Ricans according to the census report. 

J4KVVsJ.jpg

Because despite skin tone Puerto Ricans are not “white people”  are you implying that Bad Bunny and Justin Bieber are viewed as the same because they are the same skin tone?

Also, making a racist remark about anyone is not something I would do because I have been subjected to racist remarks for being Latino and it literally happened on Friday night and Saturday morning on this very site and  the fan base that screams the loudest about racism was quiet on that type of racism.

On those J.Lo NFL documentary threads it seem like I was expected that I had to defend J.Lo and isn’t that racism to assume I stan someone because they are Hispanic? 

I also got attacked by her fans on here because I said that she needs to move on from talking about the Super Bowl from 2 years ago and that her performance has had no impact among Latinos and since I said that I was being called a disgrace to     Hispanic people. 

Why ATRL was silent on that type of racism. :michael: 

1 hour ago, Scorp said:

Not only are you trolling but this is a new level tbh. You're talking about a woman's CHILDREN as if they're toys or merch collections. You already got your answer about her protecting them so why keep going? She's shown them PLENTY of times. Plenty. Ig, Black Is King, Ivy Park, etc. If you stop trolling and actually took 5 seconds to Google it you would know the answer. I'm getting real sick of the low-key racist vibes I get from these types of posts. You would NEVER ask why Adele doesn't show her kid, or why Katy doesn't show hers, or why Pinks or Kelly Clarkson's kids don't get seen out. I'm curious to know why you're so worried about a black woman and her twins? 

That weirdo was already banned last time for their obsessive behavior, there’s really no point in arguing with brick walls:jonny5: they just like to post anything negative related in whatever thread is affiliated with Bey, stalk the base, and then says the Hive is in the wrong and defends their racial micro aggressions by claiming they’re puerto rican:jonny5: getting mad over children not being seen more on camera, like, what the hell? fjwjwhwb:jonny5:

37 minutes ago, Rican said:

Because despite skin tone Puerto Ricans are not “white people”  are you implying that Bad Bunny and Justin Bieber are viewed as the same because they are the same skin tone?

Also, making a racist remark about anyone is not something I would do because I have been subjected to racist remarks for being Latino and it literally happened on Friday night and Saturday morning on this very site and  the fan base that screams the loudest about racism was quiet on that type of racism.

On those J.Lo NFL documentary threads it seem like I was expected that I had to defend J.Lo and isn’t that racism to assume I stan someone because they are Hispanic? 

I also got attacked by her fans on here because I said that she needs to move on from talking about the Super Bowl from 2 years ago and that her performance has had no impact among Latinos and since I said that I was being called a disgrace to     Hispanic people. 

You being crazily obsessed with seeing the children of somebody else invalidates whatever victim complex you think you have. Honestly you should be seeing a therapist, not spending time on ATRL

MadonnasBoyfriend

Jay Zs Just for men hair dye on fleek :clap3:

46 minutes ago, Rican said:

Latino is not a race. All PR aren’t fair skinned. That is my point that you have conveniently missed. Justin Bieber and Bad Bunny do not have the same skin tone. Lol what? Bad Bunny’s skin tone is similar to Drake’s. Both are mixed. One has an immediate black parent and the other is the offspring of two mulattos who because of colorism think they aren't black and think that being puetro rican is a race.  You can't tell me Jennife Lopez and Bad Bunny look the same racially. You would be lying. Being this ignorant about race shows you all’s lack of education. You missed the whole discussion about the transatlantic slave trade and how blacks ended up in places like Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. Puerto Rican is not a race, Latino is not a race. What you consider a race is nothing more than a person made up of 3 or more races. And nine times out of 10, those people have more African blood than Taino/indigenous who were wiped out through genocide. 

Edited by Pleighboy

12 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Jay Zs Just for men hair dye on fleek :clap3:

:deadbanana2: The way I instantly notice this too, like sir we all know you’re 60something 

43 minutes ago, Pleighboy said:

Latino is not a race. All PR aren’t fair skinned. That is my point that you have conveniently missed. Justin Bieber and Bad Bunny do not have the same skin tone. Lol what? Bad Bunny’s skin tone is similar to Drake’s. Both are mixed. One has an immediate black parent and the other is the offspring of two mulattos who because of colorism think they aren't black and think that being puetro rican is a race.  You can't tell me Jennife Lopez and Bad Bunny look the same racially. You would be lying. Being this ignorant about race shows you all’s lack of education. You missed the whole discussion about the transatlantic slave trade and how blacks ended up in places like Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. Puerto Rican is not a race, Latino is not a race. What you consider a race is nothing more than a person made up of 3 or more races. And nine times out of 10, those people have more African blood than Taino/indigenous who were wiped out through genocide. 

Umm?

I'm a Chris Brown type of skin complexion and I'm a island born Puerto Rican. So, what am I consider? Black? Or White? Latino? In Puerto Rico we simply say we're Latino or Puerto Rican when asked. Race seems to be confusing, sensitive and an obsession in the mainland U.S. 

The facts here seem to be shaky in certain areas.

Latino “is” a race thru out the world, it simply isn’t categorized as a race in The United States.

The notion that Puerto Ricans or Latinos in general are “white people”’ or “black people” depending on their skin tone is problematic. I have met many Puerto Ricans couples that are as white skin as Billie Ellish and their children come out not white skin at all. Or vice versa, It’s all genetics. 

I thought I seen it’s problematic when Cardi B who is of Dominican decent labels herself as a black woman?

Are Jennifer Lopez and Shakira white woman in the U.S.? This is all very confusing in the mainland U.S.

Copy and paste basically

3 hours ago, Rican said:

I know everything that goes on in ya’s base thread

It's wild to me that you're openly admitting to stalking the Base of an artist you actively dislike. :rip: That's so pathetic. :toofunny3:

OT: Blue looks beautiful! Can't believe how big she's getting. It doesn't feel long ago that Bey was announcing her pregnancy!

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

It's wild to me that you're openly admitting to stalking the Base of an artist you actively dislike. :rip: That's so pathetic. :toofunny3:

OT: Blue looks beautiful! Can't believe how big she's getting. It doesn't feel long ago that Bey was announcing her pregnancy!

Stalking? I look at everyone’s base. That’s not allowed? 

3 minutes ago, Rican said:

Stalking? I look at everyone’s base. That’s not allowed? 

And I'm sure you know "everything that goes on" in all of those bases too. :) This level of obsession you have with Beyoncé and her children is not healthy.

She's so grown. She looks so much like Bey and also her dad. She's just so adorable. 

She's big big. :heart::heart2:

Edited by BnPac

2 hours ago, Rican said:

1 hour ago, Rican said:

Umm?

I'm a Chris Brown type of skin complexion and I'm a island born Puerto Rican. So, what am I consider? Black? Or White? Latino? In Puerto Rico we simply say we're Latino or Puerto Rican when asked. Race seems to be confusing, sensitive and an obsession in the mainland U.S. 

The facts here seem to be shaky in certain areas.

Latino “is” a race thru out the world, it simply isn’t categorized as a race in The United States.

The notion that Puerto Ricans or Latinos in general are “white people”’ or “black people” depending on their skin tone is problematic. I have met many Puerto Ricans couples that are as white skin as Billie Ellish and their children come out not white skin at all. Or vice versa, It’s all genetics. 

I thought I seen it’s problematic when Cardi B who is of Dominican decent labels herself as a black woman?

Are Jennifer Lopez and Shakira white woman in the U.S.? This is all very confusing in the mainland U.S.

I showed you the graphic of Puerto Rico by race. Again, Puerto Rico is a place that encompasses all races like the USA. Yes, you are mixed race, not black but mixed of two or more races.  If latino and Puerto Rican are races, what are black people native to those places or south America, Latin America, etc? Are they not latino? And if the largest race group is white followed by black, how does a group made up of both that is less than 20% of it's population have its own destinated race group? Funny how Brazilians don’t seem to have this problem and weird thinking. They know they're mixed.

Jennifer Lopez looks mixed with white and indigenous or the result of mulattos breeding themselves out. She has a high percentage of white blood clearly. Shakira is a white woman. There are Puerto Ricans living on the island with blue eyes and blonde hair still mixed. What is your point? How is latino a race when you all don't look the same? You have some white, mixed, Asians, black.  Also, you don't know how biology works. There's such thing as a recessive gene that can show up in the child of lighter-skinned or dark skinned parents, which is why someone like Rita Moreno (mixed latina) feared her daughter would come out  dark skinned due to distant African blood. 

Edited by Pleighboy

She’s gorgeous omg ?

She looks so much like her mother here! I remember being in middle school when Beyoncé was pregnant with her, I feel so old now I’m in college. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.