Blue Ivy serving mpg

Arlahndo

5 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

lol too bad for her fans. they can have their own kids lmao

They are in the Beyoncé base right now praising the oldest child and yet are attacking me for questioning why they don’t give the two young ones the same energy? Its lowkey disturbing because it’s favoritism among siblings. It was a sincere question. :michael:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rican

• Bears01

• Pleighboy

• Breathe On Moi

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rican said:

Why am I under attack for expressing what others think as well and are just afraid of saying it because of the treatment ya are giving me?

Beyhive in here acting like they are okay not knowing the personalities of the other two yet are in the Beyoncé base right now saying that the oldest child has Beyonce mannerisms, are ya not curious of the mannerisms of the younger ones? Ya are so pretentious. :priceless:

You’re the one in here demanding two 5 year old children be shown to the public….think for a second how WEIRD you sound :rip:

Pretty queen. She's looking more and more like a young Bey tbh.

6 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

You’re the one in here demanding two 5 year old children be shown to the public….think for a second how WEIRD you sound :rip:

She's giving me Rihanna vibes for some reason... 

5 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

I’m not demanding anything. I know everything that goes on in ya’s base thread so I was curious why ya don’t show interest in them like ya do the oldest. That’s all. 

1 minute ago, Rican said:

I’m not demanding anything. I know everything that goes on in ya’s base thread so I was curious why ya don’t show interest in them like ya do the oldest. That’s all. 

1.) I don’t post in the base thread, and I don’t give a flying **** about her kids being shown.

2.) Base thread or not, wanting to see more of somebody else’s children in public, is weird. Why even bring it up? 

:heart:

10 minutes ago, Rican said:

They are in the Beyoncé base right now praising the oldest child and yet are attacking me for questioning why they don’t give the two young ones the same energy? Its lowkey disturbing because it’s favoritism among siblings. It was a sincere question. :michael:

2 minutes ago, Rican said:

Not only are you trolling but this is a new level tbh. You're talking about a woman's CHILDREN as if they're toys or merch collections. You already got your answer about her protecting them so why keep going? She's shown them PLENTY of times. Plenty. Ig, Black Is King, Ivy Park, etc. If you stop trolling and actually took 5 seconds to Google it you would know the answer. I'm getting real sick of the low-key racist vibes I get from these types of posts. You would NEVER ask why Adele doesn't show her kid, or why Katy doesn't show hers, or why Pinks or Kelly Clarkson's kids don't get seen out. I'm curious to know why you're so worried about a black woman and her twins? 

Omg! She’s adorable :heart: serve hair miss ma’am!

Just now, Scorp said:

Not only are you trolling but this is a new level tbh. You're talking about a woman's CHILDREN as if they're toys or merch collections. You already got your answer about her protecting them so why keep going? She's shown them PLENTY of times. Plenty. Ig, Black Is King, Ivy Park, etc. If you stop trolling and actually took 5 seconds to Google it you would know the answer. I'm getting real sick of the low-key racist vibes I get from these types of posts. You would NEVER ask why Adele doesn't show her kid, or why Katy doesn't show hers, or why Pinks or Kelly Clarkson's kids don't get seen out. I'm curious to know why you're so worried about a black woman and her twins? 

Because like I said: there’s a ton of WEIRD people who need to see a therapist much sooner rather than later on this very site :cm: and @Rican is definitely one of them 

27 minutes ago, Rican said:

Well I’m Puerto Rican so your not referring to me with those racial claims. I’m simply saying that I’m sure her fans would want to know more about the other two. Twins are always interesting.  :michael:

Babe your days here are numbered tbh, I can’t tell which __H you are because you switch up so much, but it’s a wrap. 

1 minute ago, Scorp said:

If I’m trolling why are you writing me a paragraph? I kept it going because members like you are still quoting me attacking me. Where am I talking about her children? Don’t do that. Don’t quote me with false accusations and the race card nonsense isn’t to going to work over here. You getting hype over a curious question. The question was because of the legit praising going on in that base thread over the oldest child so I was wondering why the other 2

don’t get that. . Okay I get it,

its a protection thingy. Don’t quote me anymore, ever. 

It's so weird that someone is treating Beyonce's kids like a celebrity pageant and we need to judge who is the cutest one. They're minors, leave her family alone.

5 minutes ago, Rican said:

If I’m trolling why are you writing me a paragraph? I kept it going because members like you are still quoting me attacking me. Where am I talking about her children? Don’t do that. Don’t quote me with false accusations and the race card nonsense isn’t to going to work over here. You getting hype over a curious question. The question was because of the legit praising going on in that base thread over the oldest child so I was wondering why the other 2

You hate Beyonce, but you’re in a thread wondering why her own children aren’t being shown to the public :rip: something is seriously wrong with you 

18 minutes ago, Rican said:

When someone says "race card" it tells you everything :toofunny3: So transparent. 

13 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

You hate Beyonce, but you’re in a thread wondering why her own children aren’t being shown to the public :rip: something is seriously wrong with you 

And "I know everything that goes on in your base" 

Bizarre as hell

43 minutes ago, Rican said:

bye how miserable do you have to be to think this, just a few hours ago we were celebrating the twins' birthday :rip:

anyways Blue looks so gorgeoussss, she legit looks like a mini Bey, can't believe shes growing up so fast

She’s beautiful. Looks like she had a great daddy daughter night out :heart:

1 hour ago, Rican said:

Why do the other 2 kids don’t get the same attention? They are not babies and it would be nice if they got their shine as well so that the gp can become familiar with their names, faces and personalities.. Destiny’s Child teas. :priceless:

What a weirdo…..

1 hour ago, Rican said:

Well I’m Puerto Rican so your not referring to me with those racial claims. I’m simply saying that I’m sure her fans would want to know more about the other two. Twins are always interesting.  :michael:

No offense to you and other mixed-race people I assume from Puerto Rico but I'm going to need y'all to stop saying you're a place to be a race identifier. Puetro rico is a place. It's translation is literally Rich Port. It is a place like America that has all races. So saying you're Puerto Rican means what exactly? It's 2022 and I'm sick of mixed puerto ricans doing that. It's misinformed, loud and wrong, racist and excluding tbh. 

J4KVVsJ.jpg

Edited by Pleighboy

The way she looks older than Mariahs kids. 

she looks so pretty :heart: sometimes i still can’t believe that she is not a little kid anymore :deadbanana2:

Just now, Pleighboy said:

No offense to you and other mixed-race people I assume from Puerto Rico but I'm going to need y'all to stop saying you're a place to be a race identifier. Puetro rico is a place. It's translation is literally Rich Port. It is a place like America that has all races. So saying you're Puerto Rican means what exactly? It's 2022 and I'm sick of mixed puerto ricans doing that. It's misinformed, loud and wrong, racist and excluding tbh. 

That user was saying that they constantly see racist remarks about Beyonce and her kids and I have personally never seen those conversations take place where I’m from. But yet again my up bringing consisted of Spanish music and Spanish television. I didn’t know asking a question was going to be a sensitive issue because of the history.

4 minutes ago, Rican said:

That user was saying that they constantly see racist remarks about Beyonce and her kids and I have personally never seen those conversations take place where I’m from. But yet again my up bringing consisted of Spanish music and Spanish television. I didn’t know asking a question was going to be a sensitive issue because of the history.

What does saying you're Puerto Rican have to do with it? If puerto rican is a race according to you and many others who say I'm Puerto Rican when asked about race wouldn't you be white according to the chart below? Because blacks are before mixed Ricans according to the census report. 

J4KVVsJ.jpg

Edited by Pleighboy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.