• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rican

• Bears01

• Pleighboy

• BnPac

Top Posters In This Topic

she looks so pretty. when she was a baby all I saw was jay-z when I looked at her. as she grows I see more and more of Bey

Gorgeous! :weeps: 

Why do the other 2 kids don’t get the same attention? They are not babies and it would be nice if they got their shine as well so that the gp can become familiar with their names, faces and personalities.. Destiny’s Child teas. :priceless:

Edited by Rican

She looks just like her mom. :jonny2:

1 minute ago, Rican said:

Who do the other 2 kids don’t get the same attention? They are not babies and it would be nice if they got their shine as well so that the gp can become familiar with their names, faces and personalities.. Destiny’s Child teas. :priceless:

Well, given how incredibly nasty and RACIST so many of you were with her first child, can't say I blame her for wanting to shield her other kids as much as possible. They're not babies but they're still very young, regardless.

3 minutes ago, Rican said:

Who do the other 2 kids don’t get the same attention? They are not babies and it would be nice if they got their shine as well so that the gp can become familiar with their names, faces and personalities.. Destiny’s Child teas. :priceless:

They're children. Not promotional materials.  

2 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Well, given how incredibly nasty and RACIST so many of you were with her first child, can't say I blame her for wanting to shield her other kids as much as possible. They're not babies but they're still very young, regardless.

Well I’m Puerto Rican so your not referring to me with those racial claims. I’m simply saying that I’m sure her fans would want to know more about the other two. Twins are always interesting.  :michael:

6 minutes ago, Rican said:

Seeing how psychotic Beyonces haters are on ATRL (I genuinely think a lot of you are mentally disturbed and need to see a therapist, like today), I can’t blame them for shielding them away :rip:

Just now, Rican said:

Well I’m Puerto Rican so your not referring to me with those racial claims. I’m simply saying that I’m sure her fans would want to know more about the other two. Twins are always interesting.  :michael:

lol too bad for her fans. they can have their own kids lmao

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

lol too bad for her fans. they can have their own kids lmao

Literally. Why do some ppl care so much about someone else's damn baby :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, Rican said:

Why do the other 2 kids don’t get the same attention? They are not babies and it would be nice if they got their shine as well so that the gp can become familiar with their names, faces and personalities.. Destiny’s Child teas. :priceless:

You seem so miserable 

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

Seeing how psychotic Beyonces haters are on ATRL (I genuinely think a lot of you are mentally disturbed and need to see a therapist, like today), I can’t blame them for shielding them away :rip:

Why am I under attack for expressing what others think as well and are just afraid of saying it because of the treatment ya are giving me?

Beyhive in here acting like they are okay not knowing the personalities of the other two yet are in the Beyoncé base right now saying that the oldest child has Beyonce mannerisms, are ya not curious of the mannerisms of the younger ones? Ya are so pretentious. :priceless:

She’s beautiful…… but Her father chile  :rip:

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

3 minutes ago, Rican said:

I wasn't specifically referring to you but people online in general. Blue received a lot of negative (and racist!) online comments about her looks and hair texture. And it was quite prevalent, too. It wasn't just a couple of ignorant remarks here and there.

And a lot of celebrities rarely show their kids to the public. I sometimes forget that Adele has a son even though she always sings about him.  :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.