• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Rican

• AllyGayTor

• Cryptique

7 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

Who, again, is the face of Harley. People even went to the movies dressed as Harley and got tattoos of her because of Margot's 

I guess Karen Gillan is the face of Nebula, 

people went to the movies dressed as her.

You are acting like she's Hugh Jackman or Robert Downey Jr. Her last 2 DC movies tanked hard, nobody gives a **** about DCEU Harley or Margot (or the PANEDDCEU).

I'm not even defending Lady Gaga. Could care less if she joins the PANNEDC Universe.

44 minutes ago, Broken said:

I guess Karen Gillan is the face of Nebula, 

people went to the movies dressed as her.

You are acting like she's Hugh Jackman or Robert Downey Jr. Her last 2 DC movies tanked hard, nobody gives a **** about DCEU Harley or Margot (or the PANEDDCEU).

I'm not even defending Lady Gaga. Could care less if she joins the PANNEDC Universe.

This. Margot is awful. They’ve lost tons of money on her. Time to move on. 

tHe FaCe oF hArLeY :isudumblmao:

How old are y'all, 13?? :bibliahh: no one gives a flying ****, people will care if the actress does it good. Some dumbasses said the same about Phoenix "ruining" Ledger's legacy but he did well too. Y'all should just get over it

8mTz.gif

Notice how little monsters are trashing or discrediting Margot Robbie for no reason? Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that Margot Robbie is a talented,  acclaimed, and respected actress in the film industry and that she is currently the face of Harley Quinn. Just search "Harley Quinn Cosplay" in Google and 96% of the results are essentially girls cosplaying as Margot Robbie's Harley's Quinn. Now, when Warner Bros. ultimately decides to pass on Gaga and go with another actress for the role in "Joker 2," don't play the victim when everyone skulldrags the fanbase. You think you would have learned your lessons after the Kristen Stewart debacle. You don't have to put down other acclaimed, talented, and respected actresses just because Gaga is in talks for a role.

...Vin

the face!!111 like they haven't recasted jared leto's joker and recasted ben affleck's batman and rebooted suicide squad

8mTz.gif

6 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

the face!!111 like they haven't recasted jared leto's joker and recasted ben affleck's batman and rebooted suicide squad

8mTz.gif

tumblr_inline_nq7p9jYcD91qlt39u_250.gifv

What's not clicking? Other actors can play Harley Quinn, Batman, Joker, et cetera. That's not the issue. The point was that there was no need for little monsters to trash and discredit Margot Robbie's portrayal of Harley Quinn or trash and discredit Margot Robbie as an actress, just because Gaga is rumoured to be in talks for a role. And, yes, Margot Robbie is, indeed, currently the face of Harley Quinn, but that doesn't mean other actors can't take on the role.

...Vin

I'm noticing one fanbase in particular is very vocal about Margot Robbie but she had her shot at the character. It got a 60 on Metacritic and bombed at the box office. No one outside of Gay Twitter sees her as the face.

14 minutes ago, Vin said:

What's not clicking? Other actors can play Harley Quinn, Batman, Joker, et cetera. That's not the issue. The point was that there was no need for little monsters to trash and discredit Margot Robbie's portrayal of Harley Quinn or trash and discredit Margot Robbie as an actress, just because Gaga is rumoured to be in talks for a role. And, yes, Margot Robbie is, indeed, currently the face of Harley Quinn, but that doesn't mean other actors can't take on the role.

...Vin

not sure why you're restating 'the face of HQ' like it matters then if you agree that other actors can play HQ.

in the past 5 pages i've only seen 2 quotes from liddos and it was about certain DC movies bombing, so not sure why you're so hyperfocused on liddos in this thread about rumours

..Smarticle

Someone say "the face" one more time :dies: :laugh:

The woman beater stan and his lengthy meltdowns

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

By musical I hope something like Sweeney Todd then yes. 

37 minutes ago, BMURDA617 said:

Someone say "the face" one more time :dies: :laugh:

The faceeee :ahh:

On 6/14/2022 at 3:42 AM, Mohit said:

love to see the OGHs already shitting in their pants. Gaga ACCLAIMED ACTRESS BAGGING ALL THESE MAJOR HOLLYWOOD ELITE ROLES LEFT AND RIGHT and the OGHs can do nothing but rot in their own insecurity. Gaga winning. Choke on it mfs 

Tell em girl! :giraffe: I'm looking forward to the OGH meltdown when this musical becomes an enormous hit.

3 hours ago, Vin said:

...Vin

Please show me where one little monster in this thread, that has trashed or discredited Margot Robbie’s portrayal of Harley Quinn. And I’m waiting. Because comments like these are so common and full of **** trying to vilify “little monsters”

These following comments are the only comments in this thread that have talked negatively about Margot’s version. The only comment that came from a Little Monster was the first one. And they’re not even dragging Margot, they just said her film bombed (which it did, no one is saying she acted horribly or anything) Let your narrative go!

21 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Also Margot's movie bombed despite being released pre-covid. Aint nobody here for that except gay twitter so they can use sassy gifs from it.

5 hours ago, Broken said:

4 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

This. Margot is awful. They’ve lost tons of money on her. Time to move on. 

8mTz.gif

The only reason Margot is the face of Harley is because she's been the only live action interpretation we've had so far. 

She's iconic and all, but these "ShE iS tHe CoSpLaY" arguments don't hold much merit, considering fans don't have much to work off of.

Good that they’re informing it now so that expectations remain on the floor and I don’t waste my time and money going to watch it. 

3 hours ago, besaid said:

I'm noticing one fanbase in particular is very vocal about Margot Robbie but she had her shot at the character. It got a 60 on Metacritic and bombed at the box office. No one outside of Gay Twitter sees her as the face.

This. She's a great Harley, but 2 out of 3 of her movies bombed hard. It's time to recast.

Plus this new iteration isn't in the DCEU timeline so I suppose both can co-exist? 

Edited by Reverse Warholian

18 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I think people are reading too much into the "musical" thing. I expect it to be some kind of delusions the character(s) are making up or something like that. Also Joaquin would've never accepted if he didn't like the script.

I wouldn't normally see Gaga for the Harley role (she'd probably be more fitting as a comic accurate as Poison Ivy or Punchline), but I think she'd do great for the version of the characters Todd is going for in his version of Gotham. After ASIB doing amazing and Gaga doing great in HOG, this is actually a perfect next step for her acting career since it basically merges the best of the previous two experiences.

I'm perched and I hope it does well, both for DC and Gaga. I also need her to snatch a role in the MCU!

All of this.

The "musical" headlines seem like an almost deliberate misdirect until WB, Gaga, Phoenix, and Philips get a chance to elaborate.

I hope this comes to fruition.

Joaquin is a grammy winner, can sing, and was wonderful in Walk the Line. Also, Gaga has shown time and time again that she is able to play a multi-dimensional villain. This will be an undeniable hit.

I also think the musical elements will be done tastefully. It's clear that this will not be a typical musical, the music components will most likely take place when they're having delusional episodes.

14 hours ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Please show me where one little monster in this thread, that has trashed or discredited Margot Robbie’s portrayal of Harley Quinn. And I’m waiting. Because comments like these are so common and full of **** trying to vilify “little monsters”

These following comments are the only comments in this thread that have talked negatively about Margot’s version. The only comment that came from a Little Monster was the first one. And they’re not even dragging Margot, they just said her film bombed (which it did, no one is saying she acted horribly or anything) Let your narrative go!

This is typical of that users fave stan culture. No matter what Gaga is doing, they'll latch on to who they perceive is her "competitor" (in this case, Margot) and defend/faux-stan that person. Liddos will come for whoever they faux-stan, and then ATRL will complain about the liddos saying ‘they attack everyone’. This behaviour dates all the way back to them doing it with Ke$ha and Tik Tok and Katy thereafter.

ot:

Gaga will nail it :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.