I don’t know whose in charge of the weather…

Symmetra

But there is no reason it should be 100 Degrees in Atlanta. I’m pretty sure you can cook eggs on the damn pavement. Hotter than a habanero kewchie . I hate it here

11 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

But there is no reason it should be 100 Degrees in Atlanta. I’m pretty sure you can cook eggs on the damn pavement. Hotter than a habanero kewchie . I hate it here

it was 104 this weekend in Dallas its too early for it to be this hot

our weather is all over the place right now in idaho when usually it should be summer weather. weekly storms, it snowed the first few days of june, it reached 91 a few days ago and now we have a high of 60 these last two days :rip:

Well whoever it is needs to be fired cause this weather is making my coochie wet and not even in the good sense.....

Should I give up?
Or should I just keep chasing hot pavements?

Please give me the heat! Warm weather and hot are the best.

Just now, hurricane326 said:

Go back to your home planet sheesh

I am from hell. But gladly. I hate being cold!

Last year we had a heat dome that broke so many records and literally everything was on fire. This year I did a few voodoo sacrifices and it's been cool and rainy every day :clap3:

We’ve had a couple days reach close to 100 already between May and June which isn’t SO abnormal for the NYC area, but it does seem to be giving signs of a insufferable summer ahead. It’s the humidity that kills me more than anything, I sweat way too easily. And between skyrocketing rents, fuel and food costs, keeping the AC running could be a major inconvenience for a lot of people. 

2 hours ago, Symmetra said:

babe have you ever been in the south before :deadbanana4: its GEORGIA. and its SUMMER. stop crying and move to new hampshire

It's like winter here so wouldn't mind asking whoever controls the weather to make it warmer.. since nobody can afford to use heaters anymore 

It'll get worse each year, and many areas of the Earth will become uninhabitable and people will turn more violent due to the heat + there will be wars fought over water, droughts and worldwide food shortages, due to not being able to sustain crops. Oh, and add massive waves of immigration. 

Stop eating meat & dairy. Get rid of the cows. Current farming practices need to be changed asap. 

Edited by FOCK

23 hours ago, onapearl said:

PNW? It got so hot last June it scorched some of our trees. Now we've got a nice rainy June that should hopefully keep the wildfires down.

Oh hey neighbor :sistrens:

Yeah people have the audacity to complain about the current rain when this time last year I was walking down the sidewalk and everyone's plants were dead and burned to a crisp. Just brown/grey skeletons ready to crumble at the lightest touch. I'm like y'all really have goldfish memories huh

Edited by Pop Life

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.