Iggy Azalea's last album goes from FLOP to HIT!

SmittenCake

2 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

she was supposed to ship the vinyls cds and merch ive ordered last year FOUR MONTHS AGO and her customer service team hasn't replied to any of my emails, shes been using the coin for streaming farms

wIEiuKu.gif

We’re never getting those Vinyls right? I can’t figure out who to contact. 

2 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

she was supposed to ship the vinyls cds and merch ive ordered last year FOUR MONTHS AGO and her customer service team hasn't replied to any of my emails, shes been using the coin for streaming farms

wIEiuKu.gif

Just now, TurntUp said:

look at my post above. Iggy's getting ahold of the situation

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Thank you so much for actually showing me this because I thought she was just gonna pretend they never happened and go away with our money, I was about to contact my bank next week. She's been having problems with her suppliers with the last album as well, In My Defense, they even shipped her the wrong color for the cassettes... Mess

1 hour ago, TurntUp said:

I swear it feels like it :deadbanana2: I've tried every possible email address on her website and every possible phone number and it's been static SILENCE. I even moved to a different address since I ordered it and no one is replying to my emails asking to change the address for the shipment... Having problems with the supplier is one thing but ignoring the customer service messages is a whole different mess

idc for iggy but people acting like these aren't good numbers :deadbanana4: songs were literally deemed a huge success when reaching say number 75 on the charts back during the 70s/80s, I can't at the irony of the bar being raised higher now that the industry has crumbled :gaycat6:

Her surgeon botched her SO bad

She literally has a gross basketball ass now

8 hours ago, oilheiress said:

idc for iggy but people acting like these aren't good numbers :deadbanana4: songs were literally deemed a huge success when reaching say number 75 on the charts back during the 70s/80s, I can't at the irony of the bar being raised higher now that the industry has crumbled :gaycat6:

Exactly. She might not be at the top top, but she's still one of the biggest. There are probably millions of artists worldwide who can't even get 1 million streams let alone 100 million. 

Since she is indie now and hasn’t had a hot in ages it is good enough. She is now in the realm of like Rina, Cupcakke, Azealia Banks, Grimes etc...these types of numbers are good for artists on their callibar of commercial success.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.