Iggy Azalea's last album goes from FLOP to HIT!

SmittenCake

Pulling these numbers all while being independent

wIEiuKu.gif

Which song are YOU going to stream?

Edited by SmittenCake

Not the correction in the replies :deadbanana2:

Fix the post OP!!! :rip:

No shade to Iggy but that’s not a hit :rip:

5 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Not the correction in the replies :deadbanana2:

Fix the post OP!!! :rip:

Okay but these numbers are still great regardless

nmZhPYm.png

A song reaching 100M is not a hit, let alone an album.....Just enjoy the music when your fav is no longer mainstreamed.

5 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Okay but these numbers are still great regardless

nmZhPYm.png

No...it really isn't. Tinashe has more streams than her from 333 and ATRL stay calling it a flop. This thread is embarrassing. Enjoy your faves music and her redemption arc but don't start making things up, especially with incorrect info.

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

No...it really isn't. Tinashe has more streams than her from 333 and ATRL stay calling it a flop. This thread is embarrassing.

Oh

should I delete this thread and upload these unsurfaced pics of JLO and Iggy from the Booty music video instead?

w5C3tB2.gif

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Oh

should I delete this thread and upload these unsurfaced pics of JLO and Iggy from the Booty music video instead?

w5C3tB2.gif

Yea have fun with that...I always wonder if there was more to that video than what we saw.

12 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

A song reaching 100M is not a hit, let alone an album.....Just enjoy the music when your fav is no longer mainstreamed.

And that's exactly what us Azaleans are doing. Make sure to stream Iggy Azalea's most critically acclaimed project (per Wikipedia), End Of An Era 

Say what you want but Emo Club Anthem, IATSC, XXXtra, Is That Right, Diamonds, STFU, Pillow Fight, Posh Spice and Brazil kinda ate up any female rap album since Invasion Of Privacy. If Cardi dropped this as her second album it would've out done IOP. Underrated and amazing album tbh :clap3:

I don’t care about whether locals stream it, but this album is so good. Peach Body, NYE, Diamonds, I am the Strip Club. If only we had some more music videos to go with it because the visuals were on point for an indie release. 

Music Video Hair Flip GIF

54 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

And that's exactly what us Azaleans are doing. Make sure to stream Iggy Azalea's most critically acclaimed project (per Wikipedia), End Of An Era 

Just listened to this, I have to say I’m very impressed! The beat, the punch, the production, can’t believe this is indie. But why her face and body look so different.....

Good people always win in the end :clap3:

1 hour ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Just listened to this, I have to say I’m very impressed! The beat, the punch, the production, can’t believe this is indie. But why her face and body look so different.....

She might look different, to you, if you don't keep tabs. But she got cosmetic enchantments years ago. Nothing too recent. 

but yes! this project is truly her best body of work! 

hm, let me revisit this alberm. i listened to it last summer when it came out and liked it, IATSC still shows up on my playlists sometimes 

:rip:

9 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

She might look different, to you, if you don't keep tabs. But she got cosmetic enchantments years ago. Nothing too recent. 

but yes! this project is truly her best body of work! 

Yeah, I haven’t checked in forever, but great album, I got some songs in my playlists already!

she was supposed to ship the vinyls cds and merch ive ordered last year FOUR MONTHS AGO and her customer service team hasn't replied to any of my emails, shes been using the coin for streaming farms

wIEiuKu.gif

11 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Good people always win in the end :clap3:

Is this a shade to Iggy ?

13 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

No shade to Iggy but that’s not a hit :rip:

She retired, so IT IS a hit.

magazine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.