Britney and Sam sign "ironclad" prenup

Miichael

Interesting. I was told by many users on here that he was nothing but a gold-digger and was only interested in her money. I guess they were wrong :celestial5:

BRITNEY & SAM IRONCLAD PRENUP IN PLACE ...He Doesn't Get a Dime

"Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are officially Mr. and Mrs. -- but it didn't happen before some very serious legal legwork -- to make sure Britney's millions are protected down the road.

Sources close to the newly married couple tell TMZ they have an ironclad prenup in place where Sam doesn't get a dollar"...

99021ee2390646d39353e69f92fabf66_md.jpg

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/13/britney-spears-sam-asghari-prenup-wedding-marriage/

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miichael

• Totami Legend

• WalkAway

• ChrisTheLoner

Top Posters In This Topic

ATRL is wrong yet again but that’s not shocking, they’re usually always wrong when it comes to Britney :cm:

Britney $60 million lil fortune is safe. :clap3:

Edited by ExHuman

Very smart :clap3: I hope for an eternal and blissful marriage but in case anything goes wrong, we won't have K. Fed part deux. 

I mean she and K-Fed signed a prenup as well.

Edited by UnusualBoy

Just now, ExHuman said:

Britney $60 million lil furtune is safe. :clap3:

Lil fortune? You're so annoying :rip: 

Good. Hopefully the BAnons can stfu now. Britney is a smart woman who found herself in a very unfortunate situation. She is more than capable of making these types of decisions and it’s actually something she’s done in the past. 

Makes sense, she's been taken advantage of before, good move plus Sam seems nice enough, also I'm sure he'll make more than enough of his own money from the fame. 

1 minute ago, ExHuman said:

Britney $60 million lil furtune is safe. :clap3:

Not $60M being a “lil fortune” :skull:

Sis that’s more than any of us will ever have so I’m pretty sure she’s well set. But stay pressedT as usual :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

It’s not about the $60 million. Imagine how much Britney would get paid for another residency or any number of business opportunities where she could easily charge over 100 million at this point. 

Watch this thread flop

3 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

I’m sure between all the legal fees, the wedding, not working and vacationing every other week. Her net worth is probably well below that now.

4 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

She brings in MILLIONS just in perfume sales sis

5 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I mean she and K-Fed signed a prenup as well.

Not remotely comparable though - the kids turning 18 soon for starters, unless it includes support for things like college. 

6 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

And you'll remain pressed and poor until the day you die :clap3:

I really trust Sam. They have been together for 6 years and he didn't pressure her into signing a prenup. He seems to be really supportive and she's always happy around him. 

She deserves the world and I am glad she is protected :heart2: 

6 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

Imagine saying this

1 minute ago, Generation Braindead said:

I’m sure between all the legal fees, the wedding, not working and vacationing every other week. Her net worth is probably well below that now.

Oh so you’re her accountant? Good to know :foxaylove3:

They date almost 6 years Of Course Sam is a nice guy.... he is young he spend  with Britney her worst years, she loves her.

9 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

Not lil, I wonder what’s your networth :toofunny2: 

Anyway, glad to know this even if it’s TMSh*t reporting it. People can now STFU. 

2 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

Considering she's just signed the second largest book deal of all time and still makes millions every year from her perfume line, I'm sure she is doing just fine :clap3: 

Also it's hilarious how many of y'all really the believe the cship lie that she's only worth $60mil just so Jamie could hide the coins he was siphoning :rip:

10 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

literally get a life hag.

OT: as it should be.

5 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

The absolute ignorance in financial logic :rip:

You do know Britney’s perfume line is among the best selling celebrity perfumes of all time(?) not to mention the insane book deal she signed, royalties from her music, and investments? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.