The Handmaid's Tale | Season 5 finale now streaming | Renewed for final Season 6

State of Grace.

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

June is in her I Did Something Bad, Serena will be on her Look What You Made Me Do.

:WAP:

Aunt Lydia still on her This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things. I hope she suffers this season.

lmao this description fits to a t :dies:

It looks so good though, we’re gonna eat  good!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

• Hephaestus

• flower moon

Do they drop the season all at once or is it weekly? This is the first season I'm watching as it airs :jonny: 

can Aunt Lydia please die a horrible death and SUFFER. Emily flinging her ***** ass down the stairs is still one of the top 3 moments of this show

Edited by Jagger

3 hours ago, Jagger said:

Do they drop the season all at once or is it weekly? This is the first season I'm watching as it airs :jonny: 

can Aunt Lydia please die a horrible death and SUFFER. Emily flinging her ***** ass down the stairs is still one of the top 3 moments of this show

2-3 premiere week, then 1 a week afterwards, has been the pattern

24 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

2-3 premiere week, then 1 a week afterwards, has been the pattern

Ugh. I miss full season drops 

• 2 weeks later...

Premiere in the TIFF.

Imagine Yvonne, Elisabeth, and Taylor Swift getting a cute little picture. :jonnycat:

A cultural moment. 

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Premiere in the TIFF.

Imagine Yvonne, Elisabeth, and Taylor Swift getting a cute little picture. :jonnycat:

A cultural moment. 

Legends supporting legends! The way you never go wrong by stanning talenT :jonnycat:

an ICONIC run.

Like Sopranos

Lost

Better Call Saul

St Elsewhere

Downton Abbey

Northern Exposure

This is Us

just past Breaking Bad

And now Emmy Nominee Mckenna Grace is a cast member, which makes sense given where we last saw her.

Edited by fridayteenage

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The reviews I’ve glimpsed a little are mostly positive. All have praised the acting per usual. :clap3:

Any idea when they'll go on RT?

1 minute ago, RunBoyRun said:

Any idea when they'll go on RT?

Tech stuff I know nothing about. Sorry I can’t help.

xoxo

Have we known who sang Fighter on the trailer? 

I thought Season 5 was going to be the last one :rip:

This summer I rewatched all the seasons. June in S4 was... something :redface:

First 2 episodes are out and its kinda not making that much noise. As much as I love this show, it fell off hard.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I binged the past seasons this summer, but I'm not really in the mood to start this one. Maybe I'll wait for more episodes and watch them all at once. 

3 hours ago, flower moon said:

I had no idea this was out :redface:

I forgot all about it too :rip:  I got an ad for it like 3 times on tiktok this morning so maybe it's reaching some audience. I'm starting episode 1 later today during my lunch. 

starting episode 1. i think there's a lot i won't remember, should've rewatched s4 :redface:

i forgot how much i hate the color grading too :rip:

them writing out emily like that after her journey was so disrespectful and the worst writing the show has ever seen :biblionny:

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

them writing out emily like that after her journey was so disrespectful and the worst writing the show has ever seen :biblionny:

wottice this, bruce miller?

i thought they would just have her, like, move to another city in canada b/c she's tired of june's drama

29 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

wottice this, bruce miller?

i thought they would just have her, like, move to another city in canada b/c she's tired of june's drama

he said they have a "juicy" plan for her if she returns.. :zzz:  she would never go back to gilead

First 2 episodes were very good, I thought.

Fred's life only being worth $88 for the finger and the officer telling June she can pay online was a kii

:lmao: 

Serena having June's daughter all grown up was a jaw dropper :eek: The smirk at the end to piss June off was chef's kiss too.

Yvonne is acting her ass off in these first 2 episodes. Definitely see an Emmy nom next year. Serena really is going to carry on the legacy of that horrible man and organization :deadbanana2: 

Wait Emily really isn't coming back :deadbanana2: I thought that was just a setup for a plot further in the season like she was gonna kill Aunt Chlamydia or something 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.