The Handmaid's Tale | Season 5 finale now streaming | Renewed for final Season 6

State of Grace.

The old thread is gone forever I guess?

Anyways, ready for the best show of all time to come back :duca: 

Edited by State of Grace.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

• Hephaestus

• flower moon

4 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Serena’s funeral dress :jonny6: 

there's no julia garner

there's no hoyeon jung

it's yvonne season at next year's emmys!

hopefully the season won't be *too* timely. roe v wade decision is soon

5 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Is it confirmed to be the last? 

It might be but its not confirmed afaik. Last thing I remember was that the showrunner said that the pandemic changed his plans.

Ann Dowd however said that there will be a 6th season earlier this year so I guess we'll know soon.

I liked the book well enough, but I tried watching a season of this a couple of years ago and it was just.. not done well I thought :rip: Maybe I'll give it another shot

Those close ups of June always send me :deadbanana2:

looking forward to this tho 

please dear god let this be the final season, its been dragging out for at least two seasons. they NEED to end this story. 

4 hours ago, shookspeare said:

I liked the book well enough, but I tried watching a season of this a couple of years ago and it was just.. not done well I thought :rip: Maybe I'll give it another shot

Honestly it can be way too slow at times :dies: but the first two seasons are excellent. You should totally give it another try and binge them. S3 was a chore to sit through for me but they went back on the right track with S4 imo.

I really enjoyed the first two seasons. I watched the third season and honestly I don't remember liking it lol. I didn't bother watching the fourth season, I felt like we waited so long for it. Should I bother? Should I start from the beginning?

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I really enjoyed the first two seasons. I watched the third season and honestly I don't remember liking it lol. I didn't bother watching the fourth season, I felt like we waited so long for it. Should I bother? Should I start from the beginning?

season 4 is definitely better than season 3 but only by a tiny bit. I personally wouldn’t say its worth sitting through, though there are some greet moments towards the middle and end of the season that finally move the story forward. 

10 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Those close ups of June always send me :deadbanana2:

looking forward to this tho 

Same :rip:

Serna smiling at his funeral? :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Danger said:

season 3 was all filler but in season 4 the story actually moved forward.

7 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

season 4 is definitely better than season 3 but only by a tiny bit. I personally wouldn’t say its worth sitting through, though there are some greet moments towards the middle and end of the season that finally move the story forward. 

3 hours ago, rzal said:

season 3 was all filler but in season 4 the story actually moved forward.

Thanks guys! I’m gonna try the show again

Finally! The last two seasons were a let down for me but I'm still hyped. Hopefully Serena gets more screentime  :jonny:

Just started watching this (it had been on my to watch list for SO long).....the premise is cute but chile the pacing :rip: its SO slow and not many twists that weren't predictable. I don't get the hype. I'll continue to sit through season 2 but these first cpl of episodes already are a CHORE fff.

23 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Just started watching this (it had been on my to watch list for SO long).....the premise is cute but chile the pacing :rip: its SO slow and not many twists that weren't predictable. I don't get the hype. I'll continue to sit through season 2 but these first cpl of episodes already are a CHORE fff.

If the first season is too slow for you I would be surprised if you feel differently about the rest. The slow pace is part of the choices to make the dystopia feel real and oppressive imo, but after season 2 it does become very tiring and depression p*rn. 

S1 > S3 (finale only) >>> S2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> S4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> S3

I'm surprised they are releasing this year. Definitely looking forward to it but they need to speed up. It's taking AGES to get Serena's ass and overthrow Gilead.

S1 >>>> S2 > S4 > S3

but I love the slow pacing. surprised many don't. it's one of the things that makes the show so intense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.