Aniston drags Tik Tokers, YouTubers, Influencers, and streaming services

Breathe On Moi

I agree It. It would be ok if the people who blew up on social media had actual talent and weren’t a hot mess. However most are insane. Reality tv and social media has produced the most toxic famous people ever. 

Edited by princedonte

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nostalgia

• gugunikko

• dirrtydiana

• Totami Legend

29 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Wait, what ? :soda:

:deadbanana2: But really I need more deets @Mobility Mary

sounds like shes jealous that someone can become famous overnight and become a bigger star then her.

She would know a thing or two about nepotism wouldn’t she?

X0Xor3s.jpg

I’m trying to understand why other children of soap actors haven’t made it big like her, since nepotism guarantees opportunity and success :coffee2: Y’all are throwing around the word nepotism like her father is Ron Howard or Will Smith.

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

Isn't she only still relevant because Friends had a resurgence when it was added to a streaming platform? 

Friends never had a resurgence as it never stopped being popular. Maybe in 2011 when they put it on nick at night but it was bought by Netflix for years and the world was angry when it left the platform. HBO max then bought it.

6 hours ago, gugunikko said:

Same can be the same to tik tok dance, it makes not just women, everyone feel happy, and connected. That is more societal contribution than a mini Karen hair cut. 

No, same can’t be said for silly and cringe little moves that aren’t even real dances that are forgotten in minutes. Actually unless it’s the keke or the chona challenges then they don’t even get their 15 mins of fame. The Rachel cut is still relevant 30 years later. 

Not everyone has that!

10 hours ago, nostalgia said:

We are siding with TALENT aka JOLIE

1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

D-list actress is mad Addison Rae has more talent than her

"The media took advantage of that, capitalized on them, and it ultimately cost them their sanity. It's so heartbreaking

Not her implying that Britney lost her mind when the CS was actually fraudulent from the start and her issues were caused by her family. **** her I don’t forget

Also didn’t we had people like Tila Tequila, Kardashians and Paris Hilton back in the 2000? She’s such a boomer just say you don’t know how to make a tik tok and STFU 

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

A certain user will be bumping this thread in two weeks to quote everyone who dragged Aniston :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, nostalgia said:

@popmusicisdead and I are ready for ha Jolie draggings 

with the back to back JLo and JPanned lashings in here recently, i hope the servers can handle the coming essays

30 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Not her implying that Britney lost her mind when the CS was actually fraudulent from the start and her issues were caused by her family. **** her I don’t forget

Also didn’t we had people like Tila Tequila, Kardashians and Paris Hilton back in the 2000? She’s such a boomer just say you don’t know how to make a tik tok and STFU 

You bring a good point. Tila tequila and all the reality tv people were the pits and have no talent and had no business in the industry 

but Paris, Kim k, are more nepotism stars than Jen. None of these tik tok kids have anything to bring to the table. Paris at least is an heiress and the hotel chain is known worldwide 

Social media stars aren’t taking over the entertainment industry, at least not like how the untalented nepo kids do, and there have always been socialites or people famous for nothing. 

Fame has always been about marketability over talent. 

what is the issue now? 

8 hours ago, Pop Life said:

People have been famous for nothing since the 1940s with Zsa Zsa Gabor. It's nothing new. I get what she's getting at but given that her career benefits massively from streaming and is built on tabloid fodder and a haircut as much as it is her acting she probably should have sat there and ate her food.

10 minutes ago, AMX said:

Social media stars aren’t taking over the entertainment industry, at least not like how the untalented nepo kids do, and there have always been socialites or people famous for nothing. 

Fame has always been about marketability over talent. 

what is the issue now? 

couldn't have said it better myself

3 hours ago, princedonte said:

I agree It. It would be ok if the people who blew up on social media had actual talent and weren’t a hot mess. However most are insane. Reality tv and social media has produced the most toxic famous people ever. 

I can name a lot of people who blew on social media with talents and more talent than the ones who got through due their connections like Jennifer Aniston. 

Quinta Brunson would have never got the opportunity to have her own show had she not blown up on social media. 

you guys act like Hollywood haven’t always chosen people based on looks, image, and connections even when the talent isn’t there. 

Y’all are so corny

16 hours ago, nostalgia said:

Says the Addison Rae of the Boomer Generation/Generation X :ahh: she is jealous that Jolie has captured the TikTok and Instagram generation with her talent  and beauty and philanthropy. 

GykZ90a.gif

doesn’t this site say this all the time too :rip: 

it’s always weird how y’all will say one thing but when a celebrity says the same **** you run to try and get your stale drags in :deadbanana:

15 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

And what's her job? She was in one popular show decades ago and now she uses the platform she has to support wife beaters and make fun of people dying of covid. She can rot.

making fun of ppl bc of covid?

Omg I never really cared about her but now I LOVE HER, straight away! 

Let me follow her on social media

She should worried about singer like gaga snatching roles from real actors, Not some tik tokers. 

Edited by gugunikko

She's isn't lying. Recently I saw one of the RuPaul drag race girls working with an IG male model for a campaign  and she addressed him as “the one and only” and lauded him as if he was some big movie star. It’s  like sis  he has less than 1M subs and is unknown outside of gay spaces. I mean just say you wanna such his polla but all that praise cause he got “IG Famous” for topless pics is delusional sis. :rofl: 

So many these “famous” people are unknown to the general public. That is not the definition of famous. Jennifer is still famous when you turn off the internet, Charlie is not. 

Edited by Pleighboy

On 6/13/2022 at 9:30 AM, suburbannature said:

A certain user will be bumping this thread in two weeks to quote everyone who dragged Aniston :deadbanana2:

On 6/13/2022 at 9:40 AM, nostalgia said:

@popmusicisdead and I are ready for ha Jolie draggings 

On 6/13/2022 at 1:16 PM, popmusicisdead said:

with the back to back JLo and JPanned lashings in here recently, i hope the servers can handle the coming essays

The obsession with me and the Jennifers. Pathetic and embarrassing. :toofunny2:

If you two and that historical revisionist Christmas lady stan made more of an effort to watch the Kung Fu Panda lady's movies instead of posting about both Jens all the time, she could possibly become less of the box office poison she is. I guess bragging about "viral" TikTok videos and tweets are the best you can come up with when the rare accomplishment of making a MCU movie bomb isn't something to boast about. It must make your blood boil that no one irl cares about the Tomb Raider lady or Christmas lady unless the name "Jennifer" is involved. :toofunny2:

And LOL @ the nepotism comments. Her father was an actor on a soap opera, not a well-connected actor like Kung Fu Lady's right-wing nutcase father. :toofunny2:

She's right and she should say it 

She’s right but no need to mention Monica. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.