• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AdrianNicki

• Devin

• mellenthin

• Click Clack

The fact that some of my 10's would be a good 7 today. I was in a good mood when I did this.

137. Barbie Goin' Bad

spacer.png

Average: 5.8485
Lovers: 10 (BreatheMusic, Rasmushooker, orange22) 9.8 (Bacardo Royale) 9 (Material Girl)

Haters: 1 (KillingYourCareer, D E V O N) 2 (Quicksand, R.E.M.) 3 (Lorde Von Vok, Felipefs, Girlicious, jacklovesyou1, Never Ending)

2 minutes ago, BreatheMusic said:

The fact that some of my 10's would be a good 7 today. I was in a good mood when I did this.

You certainly were. :dies:

Barbie Drip and Barbie Goin' Bad out 

Bust down Barbiana out next please. 

7 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

138. Big Daddy (feat. Meek Mill)

Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint (Official Album Cover).png

Average: 5.8303
Lovers: 9.5 (Never Ending) 9 (AdrianNicki, Jay T, Devin, orange22) 8.5 (TheShowoff, SashaDevachelli)

Haters: 1 (Material Girl) 2 (OhRly?, Quicksand, D E V O N, Rasmushooker) 3 (Bacardo Royale, D.Va , Sunstone)

:deadbanana2:

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee Meek

37 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

145. Marilyn Monroe

spacer.png

Average: 5.5455

Lovers: 10 (KillingYourCareer, orange22) 9.5 (Lorde Von Vok) 9.4 (mellenthin)

Haters: 0(SashaDevachelli) 1. (Anvarie) 1.1 (Bacardo Royale) 2 (Me, Devin, jacklovesyou1, Ewan Chaos, Rasmushooker, KillaCham.)

Ugh this is SO good, it proved me she had a sentimental delivery :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Lil Meek is free to leave the rate as well!

Devin

Just now, OhRly? said:

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee Meek

Buy a Heart got a 10 from me. :alexz:

136. Bust Down Barbiana

15e3dfa40f732d285a6957547437415f.jpeg?type=song&width=280&height=280&max=true

Average: 5.8515
Lovers: 10 (Anvarie, BreatheMusic) 9.5 (orange22) 9 (AdrianNicki, Bacardo Royale, mellenthin, Staryu)

Haters: 1 (Felipefs, Girlicious, D E V O N) 2 (MP2K, Quicksand) 3 (Lorde Von Vok)

Sex in the Lounge leaving first is so expected :ahh: Not gonna lie, I used to hate it years ago, but recently I found it wasn't that bad!
Five-O out 2nd?! It's actually cute :katie: Not me being the highest score... Also not the 1 point difference in the average between it and SITL :deadbanana:
NOT Handstand, that one is a bop :biblio: and Shanell sounds good too!!
Come See About Me deserves to leave early tbh. It just does nothing for me, even if it's a "vulnerable Nicki" song.
Megatron was a trainwreck. I'm glad others agree.
Thought I Knew You is top 5 on Queen :biblio: :weeps: I hate y'all!!!
The mixed reactions I have with #147... :rip: THANK you for having Put You In a Room out this early, but **** y'all for having Regret in Your Tears out this early?!?! Like HOW :biblio: :biblio: It's such a GEM.
Marilyn Monroe out?! :eek: I mean, I did love it back then but it aged a bit, so I get it, but this early? Damn.
OK, how the hell is Bed out but Sir is still in...? The audacity.
Oh I HAAAATE Easy. F***ing finally it's gone.
Barbie Drip was one of the better "Barbie" remixes... cmon y'all :deadbanana:
Oh I KNEW y'all hated on Big Daddy. I've always liked it though. But oh well, I'm fine with this spot.

7 minutes ago, karl said:

i know i did not just see someone waste their 11 on REGRET IN YOUR TEARS... :deadbanana4:

The song is actually amazing and beautiful, AND, we were allowed an 11 per "section". Thank you. :mandown:

Bust Down Barbiana and Barbie Going Bad out :clap3:Get Black Barbies out too while we're at it!

27 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

142. Young Forever

spacer.png

Average: 5.7364
Lovers: 11 (KillingYourCareer) 10 (Lorde Von Vok, BreatheMusic, Rasmushooker) 9.5 (mellenthin, Quicksand)

Haters: 1 (Anvarie. Bacardo Royale, MP2K, Ewan Chaos) 2 (D E V O N) 2.5 (KillaCham.)

This is my favorite pop Nicki song, I have so many sentimental mem'ries related to it :jonny2:

1 minute ago, Never Ending said:

Sex in the Lounge leaving first is so expected :ahh: Not gonna lie, I used to hate it years ago, but recently I found it wasn't that bad!
Five-O out 2nd?! It's actually cute :katie: Not me being the highest score... Also not the 1 point difference in the average between it and SITL :deadbanana:
NOT Handstand, that one is a bop :biblio: and Shanell sounds good too!!
Come See About Me deserves to leave early tbh. It just does nothing for me, even if it's a "vulnerable Nicki" song.
Megatron was a trainwreck. I'm glad others agree.
Thought I Knew You is top 5 on Queen :biblio: :weeps: I hate y'all!!!
The mixed reactions I have with #147... :rip: THANK you for having Put You In a Room out this early, but **** y'all for having Regret in Your Tears out this early?!?! Like HOW :biblio: :biblio: It's such a GEM.
Marilyn Monroe out?! :eek: I mean, I did love it back then but it aged a bit, so I get it, but this early? Damn.
OK, how the hell is Bed out but Sir is still in...? The audacity.
Oh I HAAAATE Easy. F***ing finally it's gone.
Barbie Drip was one of the better "Barbie" remixes... cmon y'all :deadbanana:
Oh I KNEW y'all hated on Big Daddy. I've always liked it though. But oh well, I'm fine with this spot.

The song is actually amazing and beautiful, AND, we were allowed an 11 per "section". Thank you. :mandown:

Because Sir is a bop?

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

This is my favorite pop Nicki song, I have so many sentimental mem'ries related to it :jonny2:

It's so cute and nostalgic. A 10 that I stand by. :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

Barbie Drip and Barbie Goin' Bad out 

Bust down Barbiana out next please. 

2 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

136. Bust Down Barbiana

15e3dfa40f732d285a6957547437415f.jpeg?type=song&width=280&height=280&max=true

Average: 5.8515
Lovers: 10 (Anvarie, BreatheMusic) 9.5 (orange22) 9 (AdrianNicki, Bacardo Royale, mellenthin, Staryu)

Haters: 1 (Felipefs, Girlicious, D E V O N) 2 (MP2K, Quicksand) 3 (Lorde Von Vok)

:jonny6:

2 minutes ago, Never Ending said:

Bust Down Barbiana and Barbie Going Bad out :clap3:Get Black Barbies out too while we're at it!

Now wait a minute

All the Barbie droplets leaving one by one :deadbanana2: 

I don't mind, even tho Barbiana got a 9 from me. THEN ADD A DOT! 

Just now, BreatheMusic said:

It's so cute and nostalgic. A 10 that I stand by. :jonnycat:

It spoke to 16 year old me so well also, at the time I went to the USA for the summer and I had my first boyfriend there, and we decided to break up and never talk again as I went back to Italy in order to preserve the mem'ries, which was cute but sad... and Young Forever became my ANTHEM :jonny5:

Spur of the moment, I ball like Ginóbili, you ******* get D'ed up on :katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.