Xtina and Kim Petras getting Dirrty on Stage at LA Pride

ExHuman

Kim Petras dressed as StrippedTina or ComeOnOverTina I can't tell :gaycatina1:

Edited by ExHuman

Xtina is a vers confirmed. 

Why is she singing with that trash?

Under the same demonic label. Not surprised.

What did I miss? Why do people hate Kim Petras?

20 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

She’s really performing the EP that killed her career :rip: 

cause her album got shelved lol

Oh my :flame:

Ok this is so tacky.

Why is it ok for Xtina to wear this and pretend she is wanking it? what does this serve in relation to "Pride" ? is anyone enjoying this ?

8 minutes ago, Simple said:

is anyone enjoying this ?

Yep! :gaycatina1:

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Why is she singing with that trash?

Under the same demonic label. Not surprised.

They are not under the same label

Kim is under Amigo Records owned by Dr. Luke (you know the guy who is listed as producer on Big Energy) and part of Republic Records. Republic Records is under the Universal umbrella.Universal also has Interscope as one of their daughter labels and Interscope/Universal were the ones who were very vocal about removing R.KellyBut have no problem when Dr. Luke and Kim Petras releasing a song mentioning rape survivor Lady Gaga, who also was very vocal in supporting Kesha

Christina is under RCA which is under the Sony Umbrella, which Mariah, who is in your avatar also falls under when she released Caution with Epic for example.

Kim should not be with Christina. If this was Era 1 Kim, I would support this idea.

41 minutes ago, J-esper said:

They are not under the same label

Kim is under Amigo Records owned by Dr. Luke (you know the guy who is listed as producer on Big Energy) and part of Republic Records. Republic Records is under the Universal umbrella.Universal also has Interscope as one of their daughter labels and Interscope/Universal were the ones who were very vocal about removing R.KellyBut have no problem when Dr. Luke and Kim Petras releasing a song mentioning rape survivor Lady Gaga, who also was very vocal in supporting Kesha

Christina is under RCA which is under the Sony Umbrella, which Mariah, who is in your avatar also falls under when she released Caution with Epic for example.

Oh, thank your for clarifying!

I dragged my fave M and I will do the same for anyone who works with Luke protégés IDGAF :foxaylove3:

10 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Oh, thank your for clarifying!

I dragged my fave M and I will do the same for anyone who works with Luke protégés IDGAF :foxaylove3:

I mean I also dislike this performance happened :deadbanana2:

This looks amazing! The audience must have loved it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.