Xtina slaying LA Pride with a strap-on

WalkAway

8 minutes ago, 1989 said:

She looks great and it looks like there was great energy there, I just wish the setlist had been better. I feel like I haven’t liked her setlists in a while. 

Just out of curiosity, what would have been an ideal setlist for you? 

I posted mine HERE.

I feel like the setlist was mostly fine, but there were too many interludes and not enough songs. There were some songs that should have been there (Candyman, Accelerate, Not Myself Tonight, Your Body) and it would have been great for her to perform some of the songs off AGUILERA.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• WalkAway

• Bad_vocal_technique

• Beautiful Garbage

12 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Just out of curiosity, what would have been an ideal setlist for you? 

I posted mine HERE.

I feel like the setlist was mostly fine, but there were too many interludes and not enough songs. There were some songs that should have been there (Candyman, Accelerate, Not Myself Tonight, Your Body) and it would have been great for her to perform some of the songs off AGUILERA.

I agree about the interludes, I’ve never understood her love for them. This was Pride so it would be a bit different than a normal tour setlist, but in no order: 

Fighter

Dirrty

Beautiful 

Can’t Hold Us Down 

Candyman 

Express

Bionic 

Not Myself Tonight 

WooHoo 

Vanity 

Your Body 

Lady Marmalade

Genie In A Bottle 

and then 1-2 from AGUILERA and Liberation (can’t think of exactly the right ones at the moment), and maybe a cover of a campy classic. There’s so many she would kill. I’m just over her always doing Feel This Moment and Let There Be Love. :rip: Car Wash was kind of a disappointment because I feel like she didn’t actually sing that much of it, but I am always here for her doing something she hasn’t before. 

Edited by 1989

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

This is where I stand myself. Being gay isn't only about being hypersexual. It's a very negative stigma and I don't want to be associated with it.

Pride should't be an obscene freak show :sorry:

:clap3:exactly. 

This is where I stand myself. Being gay isn't only about being hypersexual. It's a very negative stigma and I don't want to be associated with it.

This reeks of internalized homophobia and “I’m not like other gays” teas. Maybe you should listen to Christina’s performance of Beautiful during LA Pride to learn how to embrace yourself more 

Ooohh now that we're on this topic, she also should have done Reflection

Dirrty

Not Myself Tonight

Desnudate / Sueltame medley

Woohoo

Lady Marmalade

Express

Candyman

Genie

Your Body

Accelerate

Fighter

Reflection

Beautiful

Some of you are acting like she had the dildo on during her entire set. :rip:

The hypersexuality/promiscuity is far from being the worst issue the gay community has.

and why are we blaming Xtina for the hyper-sexuality and promiscuity when y'all being barebacked at the bathhouse every Friday ?

Xtina issa top confirmed :giraffe:

Loved the green d*ldo :clap3:

This whole set was actually iconic :jonny6: Not her doing something impactful for once. 

This ICONIC set :jonny4: the things i would do to be there!! And the fact that she brought out Kim and Paris :jonny4:

I would only switch Bionic to NMT and add a song from Aguilera (maybe Santo)

Also i can't with the "not like the other gays" gays in here :bibliahh: y'all probably do worse on Grindr. Express yourselves babies xx

Everything about this looks super fun and probably was a huge experience for everyone there

46 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

and why are we blaming Xtina for the hyper-sexuality and promiscuity when y'all being barebacked at the bathhouse every Friday ?

Ikr :ahh:

48 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

:bibliahh:

This is so true

Wow she’s ballsy for this. Go Xtina! Also remember when Miley wore one on one of her tours? :eddie:

15 hours ago, Eglė said:

I’m all for prides being about PRIDE, going out into the streets with your loved ones, celebrating love

Strap-ons and dildos on full display? Fetishised stuff that should stay in the bedroom?

Now I’m gonna pass on that one

gqCjZq4.gif

Tove Lo shows her whole breasts, boobs, and titties during every performance of Talking Body, you really are not one to speak on things staying in the bedroom 

gqCjZq4.gif

1 hour ago, J Legend X said:

:rip:

She looks amazing her and Mya together omg, The yellow outfits were my fave I think besides the closing one.

This setlist needed Not Myself Tonight, Woo Hoo, and Your Body... I forgive her though because she looked amazing! :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

Ooohh now that we're on this topic, she also should have done Reflection

Dirrty

Not Myself Tonight

Desnudate / Sueltame medley

Woohoo

Lady Marmalade

Express

Candyman

Genie

Your Body

Accelerate

Fighter

Reflection

Beautiful

This setlist would've been a slay, especially that Desnudate / Sueltame medley :jonny4: I still need Let There Be Love though...

EDIT: I got Sueltame and Santo confused. All I'm trying to say is I think something from AGUILERA would've been nice mixed in though :chick1:

Edited by KLatz

Ew, I hate it when straights portray gays as hypersexual and lustful. :biblio: The gay icon who gave us Beautiful should've known better. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.