• Bad_vocal_technique

• Beautiful Garbage

5 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

If her kids saw that :deadbanana4:

Where's Desnudate performance? I love the song sm back in the day :jonny4:

5 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

There are children at pride…,

3 hours ago, oilheiress said:

the strap-on... is this what people are supposed to bring their 'queer kids' to? Is this where 'queer people' are supposed to bring their families and kids ? I don't even blame Christina, gay men made these events this way... Queer/trans women...etc should segregate and have their own pride :gaycat6:

Anyways Mya & Paris looked great  

Serving 

20 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Serving 

yes and? some of us just won't stand for some of these agendas :cm:  

14 hours ago, ExHuman said:

FVCKEOaaAAAunwC?format=jpg&name=large

She looks amazing and put on a great show for the gays! :clap3:

Surprised to see some users here saying she is doing too much….. it’s literally LA Pride. They always go all out. You should probably not be on a pop culture site if this disturbs you lol. It’s fun. 

Edited by Champagne

20 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

Lmao okay Karen. If your child is old enough to be attending a Pride concert at night, I’m sure they’re old enough to handle a campy pop star prancing around with a strap on. I promise you the tiktok generation’s heads will not collectively explode

6 hours ago, ExHuman said:

Well pride is all about sex, go to chruch girl is sunday :bibliahh:

Or maybe you try to learn some history :zzz:

24 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, ExHuman said:

Well pride is all about sex, go to chruch girl is sunday :bibliahh:

It's not :biblio:

Txwtvjd.jpg

15 hours ago, Xtripped said:

Such a great show, she delivered. But where's the NMT, Your Body and Candyman performances, this was thenperfect show to perform those song live.

LITERALLY :dies:

Yikes, the outfits look great but the dildo was damaging. Hypersexualization like that does us no favors in this political climate.

An all day festival concert that goes to midnight is not a kids event :rip: No one expects EDC to be a kids event. 

She put on an incredible show and put a lot of effort into a pride performance when she could have phoned it in :clap3: 

18 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Yikes, the outfits look great but the dildo was damaging. Hypersexualization like that does us no favors in this political climate.

They will always talk **** about u. Stop trying to make it easier on them and worrying over what they think of u. They dont like u and are never going to like you.

2 hours ago, oilheiress said:

and still manages to stay with the same man for such a long period of time, gays should take notes :clap3:  

nothing wrong with serial monogamy, sluttiness or polygamy either bb!

no but sis Xtine is such a dom top, we live! :jonny4:

4 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

They will always talk **** about u. Stop trying to make it easier on them and worrying over what they think of u. They dont like u and are never going to like you.

pick me gay :rip:

Edited by Dana Scully

7 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Not even considering them, I don't appreciate the hypersexualization myself. This type of behavior makes me feel there is no place for me in the gay community.

Everything about this was great

She made a big show

And we all know that if their fav have done it they would be like: omg she is so campy. a legend!

8 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Not even considering them, I don't appreciate the hypersexualization myself. This type of behavior makes me feel there is no place for me in the gay community.

This is where I stand myself. Being gay isn't only about being hypersexual. It's a very negative stigma and I don't want to be associated with it.

Pride should't be an obscene freak show :sorry:

What an amazing show :clap3:

Visuals on point :heart2:

I missed ANOM and GIAB but Justice 4 bionic, Car Wash & Burlesque sets :clap3:

Mya, Kim & Paris :heart2:

The prudes in here lmaooo 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

I'm so happy Mya shined last night :heart2:

Omg They look incredible ?

Putting The lgtb community aside for a second, I believe Christina was representing HER own freedom of expression and sexuality with the strap on part, not the gays necessarily. She stated is the only audience that is open for that type of expression. Unfortunately, as you can see here, there is still people having a problem with that. 

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

55 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Being able to express sexuality, very loudly and openly, is a natural part of Pride. It can be tacky and too much, but it can also be freeing and fun. I was never into it either, but there's no reason to criticize it.

No one has to tone it down, at Pride of all places, to do you any favors in any political climate. The horny gays at Pride don't have to represent you and you don't have to fit in with them. You're not competing with them for the gay flagship. If you're feeling alienated, it's not because of them. It's something else.

She looks great and it looks like there was great energy there, I just wish the setlist had been better. I feel like I haven’t liked her setlists in a while. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.