• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• WalkAway

• Bad_vocal_technique

• Beautiful Garbage

9 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Where's Not Myself Tonight and Woohoo you homophobe?

Exactly. Such a missed opportunity to not perform these two CAREER HIGHLIGHTS

22 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

the strap-on... is this what people are supposed to bring their 'queer kids' to? Is this where 'queer people' are supposed to bring their families and kids ? I don't even blame Christina, gay men made these events this way... Queer/trans women...etc should segregate and have their own pride :gaycat6:

Anyways Mya & Paris looked great  

giphy.gif

overabundance of sexual imagery and sex at pride is one thing that ain't Xtina's fault- Xtina is very sexual person an sex-positive she'll always display that in her art

7 minutes ago, Dana Scully said:

giphy.gif

overabundance of sexual imagery and sex at pride is one thing that ain't Xtina's fault- Xtina is very sexual person an sex-positive she'll always display that in her art

i don't even think she's a 'very sexual' person, i think a lot of female singers just like the aesthetics of it which i can relate to (a strap on tho is straight up ugly)  

1 minute ago, oilheiress said:

i don't even think she's a 'very sexual' person, i think a lot of female singers just like the aesthetics of it which i can relate to (a strap on tho is straight up ugly)  

The doors Björk has opened :clap3:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvsEVHebvYoN6Vuvk_fV4

This looks amazing and Xtina is one of the greatest in pop. The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is that K*m P**ras is there. Xtina openly supported Kesha, and this other girl defended Dr. Luke, worked with him and basically dismissed Kesha's experience publicly. Ew. 

11 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

SHE DID NOT JUST DO CAR WASH!!!

my jaw dropped is swear to god, she really knows her gays!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of those outfits were....unfortunate, but at least she looks like she's having fun performing :rip:

Mya, stunning :jonny4:

I like that went full out for the theme and not just done another random tour date show like some have. 

4 minutes ago, Egon Schiele said:

This looks amazing and Xtina is one of the greatest in pop. The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is that K*m P**ras is there. Xtina openly supported Kesha, and this other girl defended Dr. Luke, worked with him and basically dismissed Kesha's experience publicly. Ew. 

Xtina actually stans Bjork. You Are What You Are (Beautiful) was inspired by Bjork. So it's possible that she was inspired. As for Kim, i doubt Xtina knows who's her producer or what she said. She just liked her sexual song and that's that.  

omg 

is there any chance this had prof recording or broadcast

the looks and set list  :flame:

59 minutes ago, Egon Schiele said:

The reference yas!

not car wash, queen has been LISTENING!

1 hour ago, oilheiress said:

no, she very much is. she has said so since like lady marmalade or stripped era

she has even influenced some sexual advirors/therapists or the like

I always hated Carwash lol. Your body/ not myself tonight/ accelerate would’ve been better. 

pa mis muchachas! ?

19 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

pa mis muchachas! ?

It is pity she's not promoting AGUILERA at. Even 1 or 2 songs would be enough to acknowledge its existence. "Pa Mis Muchachas" maybe wasn't the right song for this event, but "Traguito" was perfect and "Como Yo" would have been a pretty good choice too.

I don't necessarily love Car Wash, but it's always exciting when she does a song she's never done before live. I hope one day we get a performance of Soar or Sing for Me. I don't expect her to ever perform live the deep cuts from B2B since they're super hard to sing (The Right Man, Mercy on Me, Here to Stay).

The setlist for this show was a little bit of a mess. It started STRONG with Dirrty, Can't Hold Us Down, Fighter, then an interlude, and Bionic and Vanity (full versions of both songs), but then it went downhill with non-stop interludes, costume changes and guests having full sets in the middle of her concert. I did NOT like that at all, especially Paris Hilton doing whatever she was doing and performing her own song. 

A better setlist would have been:

1- Dirrty

2- Can't Hold Us Down

3- Fighter

Interlude: "Fall In Line"

4- Bionic

5- Not Myself Tonight

6- WooHoo

7- Vanity

Interlude: "Genie 2.0"

8- Your Body

9- Feel This Moment

10- Desnúdate (longer version)

Interlude

11- Como Yo

12- Traguito

Interlude "Show Me How You Burlesque"

13- Express

14- Lady Marmalade (with Mýa)

15- Candyman

Interlude: "Car Wash Intro"

16- Car Wash

17- Accelerate

ENCORE:

18- Change

19- Beautiful

20- Let There Be Love

No Kim, and no Paris Hilton... :gaycat2:

Edited by NausAllien

37 minutes ago, Dana Scully said:

no, she very much is. she has said so since like lady marmalade or stripped era

she has even influenced some sexual advirors/therapists or the like

and still manages to stay with the same man for such a long period of time, gays should take notes :clap3:  

This Christina Aguilera at a pride festival....surprised some of y'all are acting shocked she was up to some antics - we all know she is all about the sex, let the girl live (out her fantasies, lol)

At least she performed a song from Liberation, which needs all the attention since it's a great record.

People complaining about the strap when it is gay men that made these events this way. There's nothing to blame on Xtina.

I loved that she finally gave Car Wash a chance, but sis should have performed it properly.

I LOVED the performances, y'all stop hating!

I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually pegs her boyfriend. She’s such a boss.

Some of those outfits are so tacky but that’s what we have come to expect from X. L

I do love the yellow LM costume tho. Very cute.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.