Britney and Madonna dance to Like A Virgin

The Slayer

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, Zayka said:

I don't believe I've ever seen Madonna dancing to her own song at the party and not on tour or some promo video.

https://www.tmz.com/watch/0-a9thgn3k/

She got down to everybody a couple years ago

MadonnasBoyfriend

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Britney seems so relaxed and in her element outside of the conservatorship. I honestly never thought I’d see this side of her again and earlier in the same video where she’s on her balcony and pokes out her tongue. It’s so nice to see. 

:clap3: This is wonderful. You can tell they adore one other.

I am gagging and loving it 

10 hours ago, Zayka said:

I don't believe I've ever seen Madonna dancing to her own song at the party and not on tour or some promo video.

i think i've seen her dancing to into the groove once a couple of years ago but i don't if she likes that. Must be weird lol

10 hours ago, Zayka said:

:keir:

13 hours ago, KingofWalmart said:

why does men always have tyo ruin the girl´s vibe like who is that man get him out of the picture :fish2:

I KNOW dumb ******* idiot spoiling the moment, As soon as he inserted himself Madge backed off.

:noparty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.