Taylor Swift - “All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (The Short Film)”

Taylor fanboy

Audio of MV version. :sleep:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Not to be rude, but what’s the point? There’s no need for this to be released, and if it has to it should’ve come out when ATW was charting.

We need a new TV single or album announcement. It’s getting ridiculous, we’re half way into the year now.

can she stop milking this era we are bored asf :cm:

53 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Not to be rude, but what’s the point? There’s no need for this to be released, and if it has to it should’ve come out when ATW was charting.

We need a new TV single or album announcement. It’s getting ridiculous, we’re half way into the year now.

It’s really ridiculous, be rude all you want.

It’s not audio version of the MV, it has a new ending (which is far worse that original) that wasn’t in the mv 

44 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

It’s just been far too long now. I’ve heard there are legal issues with 1989 & SN TV, but she could at least be transparent about this.

this version is horrible :rip: 

She needs to stop milking her music this way. It has become obnoxious at this point. 3636 EPs, 3663 versions of her songs, 6363 live records. Jesus, everything was fine until she started with the re-recordings.

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

:ahh:

2 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

Is the fight scene audio in it?

no, i thought it was going to be in there too, there's just a longer musical interlude there:dies:

I actually hate it. That outro is hell. Don’t know what she was thinking. Will probably never listen to that again.

1 hour ago, Folklore89sm said:

I actually hate it. That outro is hell. Don’t know what she was thinking. Will probably never listen to that again.

WHY DID SHE RUIN THE ENDING? Oh my gosh. The outro was so beautiful in the Music Video. I was literally waiting for it. Ughhhhhhh. Can’t believe she removed the entire last verse “wind in my hair, I was there, I was there.”

It was one of the best parts. I AM MAD.

Edited by Buffy

I’m so tired of waiting for 1989 TV. She already dropped 2 songs from it. Just drop the full one. 

Yeah this is a no. At this point I only want Style, Clean and HYGTG since I know SIO and BS will be lesser versions of the (perfect) originals…

• ATRL Moderator

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

outro is horrible. glad we have so many versions to choose from. 

I don’t remember the video version being so different from Red TV 10 min version like this??? Is this a remix/radio version or some alternative take before they would settle on the final version?

Love this! <3 

Love All Too Well but this version feels like it’s just been dragged longer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.