Beyoncé: "What is a B7?"

Ratviolo

17 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Beyoncé can SET the tracking week to be whatever she wants it to be. The moment she dropped BEYONCÉ on a Friday, the whole industry changed to Fridays. If Beyoncé wants to release her album on a Saturday this time, best believe - the new tracking week will be Saturday going forward!

No one is changing it again. Friday is perfect for everyone and she knows that too. She is just a troll, an annoying little troll. 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• suburbannature

• Daydream

• uusagii

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Big vocals + house music = heaven.

Think of Finally, Show Me Love, Mariah’s iconic house remixes. :jonny: 

literally shaking at the thought......... a bit of disco wouldnt hurt either :jonny:

10 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

change thread title to Beyonce shades Brandy

That’s not true

6 hours ago, Avantpop said:

Aurkay...we'll see if anyone moves after it actually drops. I'm just saying this doesn't feel like when ST or Lemonade dropped :cm:

I love when one side of the Hive says it's because nothing actually happened yet and then other side of the Hive claims meltdowns are occurring when it's stans being stans.

I don't think you should expect the hype and buzz of ST and lemonade. It's a different time.

I'm glad that she is coming maybe this summer, though

32 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

It won’t work this time. 

I don't think the day is going to change but the stans will say it's because of ST when it was already acknowledged that plans were it was going to change to Friday BUT once Beyonce did self title that made it make sense to do it which is where her impact is...

But she could release it on Wednesday and it will still sell so it won't matter when. Stans like to merge but people view her own studio albums different than her soundtrack or joint albums so it will work but I'd disregard her last couple outputs that weren't solo studio albums...she could easily achieve 70% of lemonade if done correctly.

Edited by slw84

31 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I don't think the day is going to change but the stans will say it's because of ST when it was already acknowledged that plans were it was going to change to Friday BUT once Beyonce did self title that made it make sense to do it which is where her impact is...

But she could release it on Wednesday and it will still sell so it won't matter when. Stans like to merge but people view her own studio albums different than her soundtrack or joint albums so it will work but I'd disregard her last couple outputs that weren't solo studio albums...she could easily achieve 70% of lemonade if done correctly.

You just make stuff up 

I'm literally shaking

The ancitipation... You know she'll deliver, she always does

B7 is Femme Fatale 

16 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

You just make stuff up 

It's in an article that they put out and gave beyonce credit for driving the plan forward because she was the perfect example and even hive commented on them saying that. Before streaming took over, there were issues in between the three day period of when albums were released on Friday overseas but released in the US on Tuesdays. The hive even made the thread about it so I don't need to make it up as they did use Beyonce as an example of the idea working. 

But yeah B7 could come out any day of the week...I don't think it will change the impact and buzz that'll be created.

QueenofCopyPaste

OMG SHES COMING

QueenofCopyPaste

there's also a "B8"

:o

double album?!

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, campelo said:

Her What’s Your Pleasure is coming 

a literal dream :jonnycat:

16 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

B7 is Femme Fatale 

That would be BS7, considering she's known professionally as Britney Spears. :coffee2:

She’s so annoying :rip:. This is giving me FWT DVD flashbacks. 

Edited by Rotunda

Not B8.. 

She's trying to pull a Rihanna and I hate it :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Beyoncé can SET the tracking week to be whatever she wants it to be. The moment she dropped BEYONCÉ on a Friday, the whole industry changed to Fridays. If Beyoncé wants to release her album on a Saturday this time, best believe - the new tracking week will be Saturday going forward!

Um... She's already released an album outside the Friday release schedule since the change and it stayed Friday. Stop being a cringe stan. 

59 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

B7 is Femme Fatale 

What is that?

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

:deadbanana2:

can she release the damn album? it's been six years, stop the games

I’ll just say it now: she’s not coming 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.