Britney shares sweet video from her wedding: Fairytales do exist

The Slayer

What a beautiful video. Her and Sam look so gorgeous and happy.

I'm glad that they got their fairytale wedding. The decorations looked so stunning and the party and guests were just iconic. It's Britney, b*tch!

I love her and this wedding appeared to be beautiful. 

:heart2:

That said…

I don’t know. I still feel as though she seemed so isolated. 

Question: Were any of her family members at the wedding, or close (non-celebrity) friends? Were any of her kids there too? Do they have a relationship with Sam? 

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Question: Were any of her family members at the wedding, or close (non-celebrity) friends? Were any of her kids there too? Do they have a relationship with Sam? 

Bryan her brother was invited but didnt show up. He was in LA that day and even was spotted wearing elegant shirt like ready to wedding but he didn't come. weird. 

Her kids weren't there. They have some kind of relationship with him. We've seen them together on several occasions through the years

OT: congrats Britney <3 perfect wedding

Thinking Of You
45 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

Bryan her brother was invited but didnt show up. He was in LA that day and even was spotted wearing elegant shirt like ready to wedding but he didn't come. weird. 

Her kids weren't there. They have some kind of relationship with him. We've seen them together on several occasions through the years

OT: congrats Britney <3 perfect wedding

How does her own children not come to her wedding? That’s so weird. The wedding looked nice nevertheless 

This looks really beautiful, like from a Princess' movie. I love the carriage, I wish I could get that. 

I hope she now focuses on the present and the future. She can rebuild, she can reconstruct. Happiness is a product of your thoughts. Let the emotions of the past go. She also shouldn't have been rewatching old painful videos of her just a couple days before her big event. 

Dearly wishing her all the best. The whole thing looked regal and fairytale-like. 

Edited by BnPac

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I don’t know. I still feel as though she seemed so isolated. 

I mean, who can blame her? I don't think anyone would necessarily be open and unguarded after having a team of people watching over them for years. 

6 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

How does her own children not come to her wedding? That’s so weird. The wedding looked nice nevertheless 

Some people were assuming this was just a hollywood wedding to invite her celebrity friends and that they married privately already, since she was calling him husband since their last trip to Maui

That video is where it really hit me and it made me tear up :weeps:

Such a beautiful and Iconic wedding :clap3:

Britney and Sam both looked stunning. I hope they have a happy marriage together :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.