Justin Bieber battling face paralysis from virus, cancels upcoming shows

James_Dean

Get well soon Justin. ::chick3: It really makes you think, all this going on in the world and J Lo is crying over sharing the stage with Taxira in a netflix documentary. It's really disgraceful when you think about it. There's literal war going on. And people are getting paralyzed.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• exfactor003

• James_Dean

• Atlantis

Horrifying. Hope he recovers to the best extent he can.

I trust that he will get better :heart:

but it hurts hearing about how painful it is, be strong king!

2 hours ago, Luckitty said:

keeping an eye out for selener

:deadbanana4:

I feel bad for him. I've heard about how painful it can be. Hope he recovers quickly. 

He went through so much at such an young age. Trouble with substances, traumatic experiences, his lyme disease, overworking and now this... to think he's only one year older than me :deadbanana4:

He should take a break and then take it easy when it comes to work. I wish him a speedy recovery bc this looks scary af

Damn my first time hearing about this...really scary

im glad he's sharing this to the world and making awareness of it. i never knew of such a thing until now. i hope he recovers :cries:

people laughing at this never had shingles huh..

that **** so painful :chick3:

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

The fact that there’s literally 0 negative posts above yours… :skull: You really just wanted something to complain about for no reason huh.

oh no I should've specified I'm wasn't talking about ATRL :ahh: I had just gotten out of Twittter and posted that here

my "you guys" was directed to the internet itself if that makes sense, not ATRL

Wait **** that video looks scary af. Get well soon, King! 

55 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

He went through so much at such an young age. Trouble with substances, traumatic experiences, his lyme disease, overworking and now this... to think he's only one year older than me :deadbanana4:

He should take a break and then take it easy when it comes to work. I wish him a speedy recovery bc this looks scary af

Honestly if I were him I'd just retire. He had a great almost-15 years long career, he had the biggest peak of today's pop culture, a huge amount of hits, huge albums, huge tours, maybe it's just me but it feels like he hasn't enjoyed it since 2012, I'd just take my money and retire especially considering how much fame has affected his overall health and quality of life. 

People making fun of someone’s health condition deserves all the bad things in the world. Just sayin’. 

5 hours ago, exfactor003 said:

poor guy. I’m sure that it’s probably in relation to his Lyme disease, but I can picture at least a few antivaxxers having a field day with this. 

It's cuz of chickenpox it's nothing delicate un a few weeks must be recovered, but maybe hes immune system is low

3 hours ago, exfactor003 said:

like I just finished saying, there are people who are going to appropriate the video, without context, to fit their narrative. if you think that said people care about the legit cause, you are sorely mistaken.

You could literally say that about anything on the internet :rip:

I had a cousin who had a similar face paralysis but not sure what cause it. It took years of therapy but her face never really returned to 100% normal.

People mocking this should be banned. People spreading misinformation should be reported and banned for life.

That’s scary :deadbanana2:get we’ll soon :icon: 

4 hours ago, Luckitty said:

Gurl :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Luckitty said:

:gaycat6:

Well wishes to him. Not trying to drag, but Justin Bieber is a good example of the principle that money can't necessarily buy happiness. For someone as financially secure as he is, I get the sense that he's been through a lot and is just not that happy in life. Being so famous as such a young age clearly had a significant psychological impact. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.