• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Katamari

• Khal

• publikcitizen

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s something about the way he says “be honest” turns me the **** on :jonny6:

Everyone perched :bibliahh:

he's still got it

Can't wait for the "average looking white man" :rip:

OT: choke me daddy

Isn't he low-key a conservative ? could have sworn I've seen several people say he has a blog that pushes right-wing talking points. Either that or I'm confusing him with another average, white actor who name escapes me at the moment. 

15 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Isn't he low-key a conservative ? could have sworn I've seen several people say he has a blog that pushes right-wing talking points. Either that or I'm confusing him with another average, white actor who name escapes me at the moment. 

Cant you just enjoy the view? Buzzkiller :fish2:

Average looking white man

24 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

That's Chris Pratt.

29 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

no that's chris pratt (the guy from guardians of the galaxy) 

36 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

donuts-cream.gif

He could piss on me and call me the f slur and I would thank him

white-mans-whore-cry.gif

How is this sexy man not married yet?! Like he wouldn’t have a hard time finding a woman to date him lol

6 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

How is this sexy man not married yet?! Like he wouldn’t have a hard time finding a woman to date him lol

I wonder that too…. Is he secretly promiscuous? Or does he just have high standards? Hm.

A literal sugar daddy, I cant

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.