Katy Perry: "Gaga inspired me to have a Vegas residency"

Ratviolo

both legends :clap3:

Cool that they're friendly. All the 80s and 90s pop girls hate each other :rip:

Another day, another Katy Perry attempt to attract Lady Gaga's attention that will be ignored :clap3:

They’re so much more mature than their fans :rofl: the fact that they both FaceTime one another and probably laugh at how pathetic it is to see grown men fight each other online over them :skull: 

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Another day, another Katy Perry attempt to attract Lady Gaga's attention that will be ignored :clap3:

And Rihanna gives that same energy back to Gaga lol. Gaga has always liked Rihanna but she’s been trying to get Rihanna’s attention for the past five years and has been constantly left on ignored lol. I love both of these women but they have different personalities which is why I’m not that thirsty for a Gaga x Rihanna collab. 

while i don't really care for them to collab, i do always love seeing them interact. so idk maybe they should do something together one day.

19 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

And Rihanna gives that same energy back to Gaga lol. Gaga has always liked Rihanna but she’s been trying to get Rihanna’s attention for the past five years and has been constantly left on ignored lol. I love both of these women but they have different personalities which is why I’m not that thirsty for a Gaga x Rihanna collab. 

that's just Gaga giving it back when Rihanna was talking about her during her early years. And Gaga has always been fund of Rihanna (VMA WFL tweet + Sexxx Dreams response tweet)

But i was told everyone is going to Vegas because of Britney, so what is the truth? :mandown:

1 hour ago, CakeLikeLG said:

she should've thanked Britney  :katie:

why? nobody flocked to vegas after britney, sis. being the first =/= being the inspiration. for example, madonna wasn't the first, yet so many people are inspired by her.

it was gaga who revitalized the strip and after whom others flocked to vegas.

2 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

only atrl thinks lana is bigger than Gaga and that britney made vegas cool and trendy :toofunny2: Katy wants money and saw Gaga's insane grosses. Shame she couldn't mimick that, but her speech here is genuine and truthful: People went to Vegas because of Gaga :) 

Her weird show is definitely inspired by the art rave or whatever the hell gaga was doing 

3 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

She kind of hates Britney tho :eli:

luckily we have receipts for her impact :fan:

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

why? nobody flocked to vegas after britney, sis. being the first =/= being the inspiration. for example, madonna wasn't the first, yet so many people are inspired by her.

it was gaga who revitalized the strip and after whom others flocked to vegas.

:clap3:

her sons :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.