Triggered! Normani LASHES OUT at her OWN fan

cyclone

37 minutes ago, RainDreamer said:

I think that's the problem, she hasn't proven herself yet and does very little but expects to get success. The amount of of wasted potential she had. 

Exactly, the most hilarious thing is at this point the average adult probably has a better career than her :deadbanana4:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• Bimbo

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I don't like when pop girls invade our personal stan spaces and act like us

bippy-bipdoof.gif

So you want to be unnecessarily rude to celebrities without any consequences…

And this is especially rich since white gays steal the vernacular mostly from black women, so isn’t it the other way around.

i don’t even agree with Normani, but stans have a lot of nerve so they should be called out from time to time to simmer down a bit.

Embarrassing tbh

She lacks so much self-awareness. I have no doubt that she thinks she’s as big as Beyoncé and everyone is dying to hear what she does next. She has not proven herself as an artist in any way. What was supposed to be her big debut single, was a horrible generic mess. Why would anyone be on the edge of their seat after that? Only cemented musicians can take a 5 year break, because they have that loyal fanbase to fallback on. And on top of it all, she’s dodging album questions and acting all mysterious like she has multiple diamond albums and 25 Grammys. At this point, I’m just watching to see how bad she fails. 

y’all are obsessed with her and when I saw y’all I mean all of the pop world. NORMANI BREATHES!! SHE SHOULD BE RECORDING HER NEXT SINGLE INSTEAD!!!

28 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

This video :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

:lmao:

yikes :deadvision:

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 hour ago, JonRih said:

So you want to be unnecessarily rude to celebrities without any consequences…

And this is especially rich since white gays steal the vernacular mostly from black women, so isn’t it the other way around.

i don’t even agree with Normani, but stans have a lot of nerve so they should be called out from time to time to simmer down a bit.

Seems OK to complain about the state of Normanis career if you are a fan

10 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The qrts are absolutely dragging her through the mud wtf :hoetenks:

It seems like all her Twitter praise turned into nothing but hate :hoetenks: People are really pissed

she needs to get off twitter and finish the damn album

1 minute ago, Superbitch said:

Nansndnsnssn

I typically (in the past?) have rooted for Normani…but…

:ahh: @ these tweets and the whole thread.  I’m sorry, but all this is so funny.  Because she did it to herself.  

And at this point, I don’t even think she truly cares lol.  

3 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I typically (in the past?) have rooted for Normani…but…

:ahh: @ these tweets and the whole thread.  I’m sorry, but all this is so funny.  Because she did it to herself.  

And at this point, I don’t even think she truly cares lol.  

Someone just posted a thread that she was at a women in music event last night :skull: imagine she tweeted this while at the event…..

Edited by Superbitch

beyond embarrassing..maybe she should stick to shaking ha ass on lives :rip:

1 minute ago, Superbitch said:

Someone just posted a thread that she was at a women in music event last night :skull: imagine she tweeted this while at the event…..

:rip: 

Her behavior online and most specifically towards her fanbase is… ridiculous.

30 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Not the thought of them having to put her aside like "girl I think they're lighting your ass up on twitter..." :rip:

She wasn't even @ or anything so she actually searched for her name which is probably the worse she could've done.

We have careers where we’re not indebted to our label for the mediocre music we cough out. She’s so stupid it’s almost painful. 

Hang it up Normani. You’re not happening. 

Yeah she's wack for this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.